Thread: My Friend's matches

My Friend's matches

Hello Top Eleven community.
    I have 9 friends playing top Eleven, they get shown on the list in the bottom of the screen while playing,
    But, I can only see the matches of 1 friends, and only that friend can come and see my matches.
    is there any way to fix this?

Thank you,
    reLax.

All of your other friends are on another Server, and it seems like Nordeus is not able to fix this.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

ah that sucks :/

If you just started, I would wait for the next season and would try get on invitations to be on the (hopefully) same server.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Nope, this is already 8 seasons