Thread: The problem with the Champions League

The problem with the Champions League

Why am I in the third place?
    Image 1400219911-clip-13kb.jpg

I'd guess that 2nd place has a better head to head record against you. Also there is a chance the calculation might not fully complete until all matches are played.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):
    a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    c) higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    d) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    e) if, after having applied criteria a) to d), two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to d) are reapplied to determine the final ranking of the
    two teams. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria f) to g)
    apply;
    f) superior goal difference from all group matches played;
    g) higher number of goals scored fr om all group matches played
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-17-2014 at 07:13 AM.

i dont think so, i got the same problem, and the problem is, his name start with A, me start with K... i got the same goal diffrence with him... same goal scored, same goal away... it should be rematch... damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):
    a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    c) higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    d) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    e) if, after having applied criteria a) to d), two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to d) are reapplied to determine the final ranking of the
    two teams. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria f) to g)
    apply;
    f) superior goal difference from all group matches played;
    g) higher number of goals scored fr om all group matches played
    i think you didnt see the picture he post for you rite... :3

hello,

I wanted to know one thing ...
    in my circle of champion's league despite finishing second on goal difference is in my favor and in direct confrontation with the other team before I lost 2-1 and then won 1-0 ...
    and the first draw will face another round ....
    why are not the first in my group?

thanks