Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problem with update 23.10.14

Problem with update 23.10.14

IPad 1 iOS 5.1.1: since today's update game does not start anymore!Downgrade possible or does anyone have the same issue and the update is rubbish????

Im using same equipment and get same issue. When opening the game i get the Nordeus logo for 1sec and get redirected back to the desktop.
    Hope we get a solution asap.

Same exact issue for me as well with the original iPad.

I have the same issue with my iphone 3 gs ios 4.3 and ip4s ios 5.1. The nordeous screen shows up for 2 seconds and then the game crashes to phone screen. The multitask still shows the game active, but i just can't get it to open.

But the update works fine with my ipad2 ios 6.1. Which makes me think this is a problem related to ios and facebook app update. Since we all have old version ios, we do not have the most updated facebook (when i try to update, it requires ios 7, and I can only download the latest compatible version). My guess is that if we update ios and get latest facebook app, it will be resolved. The problem is I don't want to change my ios, and I see no point why T11 must make these adjustments, when things were working fine with the previous updates.

Please update if you find any solution for this.

Exactly the same problem here.

One more with the same problem... iPad 1 and iOS 5.1

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please let Nordeus Support know what problems you are having. We cannot fix it here, they may not have a solution instantly but they need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Please let Nordeus Support know what problems you are having. We cannot fix it here, they may not have a solution instantly but they need to know.
    I've made one. Hopefully it will be resolved.

I've made one. Hopefully it will be resolved

Thanks Ran Ma!
    You can only send your complaints to Nordeus if you have your ID! If you cannot start the application you also cannot find your ID! Well done,Nordeus!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast