• 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Illegal and Legal Formations...

Banned

Illegal and Legal Formations...

Will any of the forum administrator or Developer will care to reply about the various formations glitch's that are currently in the game...

It seems like now there is no illegal formation, we can play any formation we like with out any possession penalty...

Is this a update made by Nordeus ??? If yes, then will there be any official announcement regarding this or is this a glitch...

Please reply...how come you guys remain quite on such a serious matter for such a long period of time...Formations are the heart of the game and they are all messed up since the last 2 weeks...

I've asked via Support weeks ago and they said that is a fail of the game, really I think that can not be another thing and really thinking in this option I understand the silence...

Banned
    LoL...Its such a big bug and weeks have passed out and still they have not rectified it, INCREDIBLE...Hats Off to you Nordeus......

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Excuse me Sid but why you are so persisting about those kind of illegal formations ?
    Ok, if the opponent has 2DC and 3DMC and he gets 25 instead of 20 what’s the big deal ?

There are more important (and unanswered) things on the game like :

How much affect the win bonus in performance ?
    How much affect the red/blue arrows on players ?
    Is a special ability useful or not ?
    Which is the right way to give gaining skill points in my players ?
    Why my previous season GK got most “5” in performance, when I got only 8 goals at 26 games ?
    Why I had an injury in my player on training (the first one of the day), in 2 bars, with +90% condition and morale ?
    Why my AMC after scoring 2 goals in a game (domination 6-0) went to talk to the referee at 83’ min, got a yellow card and I lost my red pack ?
    And finally – Why the Captain of the team didn’t do anything to prevent this ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The formation thing is a conundrum. Many who miss this feature now also complained about its existance before.

But the fact is Sid is right, its not whether there's a penalty or not, its about conveying whether its a deliberate change or not, will be fixed or not......

And its not just about 1 or 2 penalty points.

There's also a slight issue I'm seeing where when I make I sub to a critical position, I lose possession until the Sub comes on - as if the departing player leaves the field immediately and the sub needs to wait (but that might just be me).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that’s totally different .

From a point of view, if comparing the game with real football, this formation of yours, if the players have + 1* Q and superb moral and condition (and opponent’s no) deserves to have this position. It would be unfair if Barcelona or Germany Nat. team played in this game and got 20-80 because of lack of a classic ST.

But those things has nothing to do with real football.

Why my previous season GK got most “5” in performance, when I got only 8 goals at 26 games ?
    Why I had an injury in my player on training (the first one of the day), in 2 bars, with +90% condition and morale ?
    Why my AMC after scoring 2 goals in a game (domination 6-0) went to talk to the referee at 83’ min, got a yellow card and I lost my red pack ?
    About communication thing, I agree 100% but also don’t we deserve an official answer after all those threads about the usefulness of SA or other issues ?
    -spending 50 sp after power training, using red/green packs, paying for them or watching vids or downloading apps for my android and get nothing in exchange ? isn't it a bug ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Possession change is a major change/bug - whether its agreed with or not. Sid raised the issue and says its deserving of the answer. I wholeheartedly agree.

Whether there are other things more deserving is nothing to do with it/this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Excuse me Sid but why you are so persisting about those kind of illegal formations ?
    Ok, if the opponent has 2DC and 3DMC and he gets 25 instead of 20 what’s the big deal ?

There are more important (and unanswered) things on the game like :

How much affect the win bonus in performance ?
    How much affect the red/blue arrows on players ?
    Is a special ability useful or not ?
    Which is the right way to give gaining skill points in my players ?
    And finally – Why the Captain of the team didn’t do anything to prevent this ?
    Bro, Just read the Ask the Developers your all doubts will be cleared...We all have already raised these issues...And the answer that we got will make you laugh till your stomach hurts......