Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Skill points automatically assigned !

Thumbs up Skill points automatically assigned !

Hi,

I was not happy with the Android version because it did automatically but here it happens with the PC/Facebook version: I don't want my skill points to be automatically assigned !
    And why is it for some players and not everyone, if it has to be ?
    There is really something wrong, and I'm really not happy with it.

Greetings from France.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post
    Hi,

I was not happy with the Android version because it did automatically but here it happens with the PC/Facebook version: I don't want my skill points to be automatically assigned !

Greetings from France.
    I also noted that some of the skill points were automatically assigned without notice in browser version. This happens on the players which are 1 sp away from next star. Does anyone know the exact criteria for auto-sp-assignment? If it auto-assigns all sp as that in mobile version, at least the criteria is clear and I know how to manage it. But now I am just guessing how the sp are auto-assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I also noted that some of the skill points were automatically assigned without notice in browser version. This happens on the players which are 1 sp away from next star. Does anyone know the exact criteria for auto-sp-assignment? If it auto-assigns all sp as that in mobile version, at least the criteria is clear and I know how to manage it. But now I am just guessing how the sp are auto-assigned.
    Exactly what happens to me. Could not they be clear and tell us that they grew up the player, instead of doing it without telling?
    This is rotten.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Exactly what happens to me. Could not they be clear and tell us that they grew up the player, instead of doing it without telling?
    This is rotten.
    Probably something is pilot running or testing in some servers. I don't find many related discussions.

Famous
    IS it bug or feature???

Anyway we could write to support for a similar letter:

DONT distribute automaticly the cones on phones/tablets or we will riot! or something

annoying, indeed! ... if they implemented the mobile version of training (quick time regenerate) they could implement vica versa the pc style "store the cones" feature... isnt it?

While im staying at home i always play from my PC but while im working (in break times) i play this game from my Android phone... AND If i have a fast trainer player and he is sitting one cone from nex star i would like to store the cones that he gained before! ty!

please nordeus do this for us!

ty
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-20-2015 at 08:01 AM.

Famous
    New post and disclaimer for my picture:

I dont want to miss an oportunity that iam missing my games and yes im a working guy with a strict security enviroment (yes, we dont have internet for good reasons, only intranet)...

if we had a pc like MANUAL skill distribution, half of my players would be only 5 and 4 stars at minimum... and it would be nice coz they get more "numbers" from games and trainings with less stars...

Skill points automatically assigned !-lvl3.jpg

Famous
    I think different methods in handling sp of players is a significant difference of T11 browser and mobile versions. Nordeus ought not let this difference exist for so long (almost 3 months). This is not fair.

Personally I prefer the old freedom to manually assigning sp. This makes this game special. However, even if they took away this "feature", this would not be the reason that I may leave T11. But I have not yet adapted to the look and feel of the radical different new mobile version. But the high memory requirement, slow responding, and need for reloading after I clicked something by mistakes made me giving up to use mobile version.

For short term, Nordeus made the sp assignment in browser version clear. I feel hard to tolerate that some sp can be held while sometimes some of these were automatically assigned and even made my player upgrade for a star and immediately lose it marketability.

Famous
    Guys! i suggest you all: Write letter to nordeus support for asking the manual skill point distributing possibility for next mobile versions!

It's important that they see lots of complains about one topic they would (hope should) change it in an upcoming future patch!

Lets grab a keyboard and write it to them!

(edit: im doin it right now)

http://www.topeleven.com/support/node/feature-requests/ <-here?

edit2: sent!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-20-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Hi,

Greetings from France.
    Dear administrators of Top Eleven

Hello,

Recently I've noticed I'm missing my point of skills and I am unable to put manually. I have checked and there was an update when login the game on mobile skills are placed automatically, so I'm not accessing a while the game by mobile phone, as I prefer to put the same skills in the players, but I noticed that is notIt is awarded automatic points and my skills are fading. As soon as I enter the game you never have skill points to put and my players do not evolve for more stars. I'm having to put my skill points every time my game is over, but the other day not already have them anymore. What may be happening to my account?

carefully
    Gabriel Jordan
    Wating for answers
    Bye.

Did you get an answer on this topic?

I also noticed T11 on android is putting skillpoints on special abilites EVEN if i put training this special abiliities on hold !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast