Thread: Tokens drastically reduced after bidding for a player

Tokens drastically reduced after bidding for a player

Hello,

I have been saving up my tokens so I can be able to increase my chances of bidding (and also because school has been rough). I had saved up to 12 tokens, before I decided the time was right to bid.
    I bid just over an hour ago for a player named Ali Mahjoubi and my tokens immediately went from 12 to 3, even though it cost 1 token to bid for this player. I thought my tired eyes were deceiving me so I refreshed the page several times. I even lost the bid trying to find out what is going on. I still have not had my other 8 tokens recovered.

Solution?

if this was on the negotiation list, the token charge is part of doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    if this was on the negotiation list, the token charge is part of doing business.
    Hello sir,

Thank you for getting back to me. Is the negotiation list the list where you try to buy a player from a user when the user has not put up that player for transfer? I have tried doing that, and it charged me the tokens, but when the transaction fell through, I was rewarded my tokens.
    In the transfer section where players are just up for grabs, players cost one token per bid.
    I still haven't received my tokens back.

Did you get your tokens back? I' m interested because same thing happened to me. Tkank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thabile Rampa View Post
    Hello sir,

Thank you for getting back to me. Is the negotiation list the list where you try to buy a player from a user when the user has not put up that player for transfer? I have tried doing that, and it charged me the tokens, but when the transaction fell through, I was rewarded my tokens.
    In the transfer section where players are just up for grabs, players cost one token per bid.
    I still haven't received my tokens back.
    There's two main sections. The negotiations are with other players, you make an offert and if the other player says not you get the tokens.
    But, in the first window, the one with the countdown clock, you enter on an auction with other gamers for a player. You lose the tokens win or lose.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    All Tokens issues must be resolved by Nordeus Support. We cannot fix it from the Forum.