Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven Forcefully Make you loose in Auction

Angry Top Eleven Forcefully Make you loose in Auction

Auction went till round 6 and all looking good, but suddenly before 5 sec when i did bid but nothing happened, it looked like game hanged for 1 sec and i lost the auction. There was no game disconnect, May be Top eleven purposefully did it .

I lost 6 token which i collected for several days for auction and it went just like that. This is happening second time in a month.

If it happens again, i going to to quit this game and search for some other game.
    Last edited by Kundan Bhoi; 07-21-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Rookie
    To bid you have about 30 seconds. How come that 1 sec lag made you loose the action?
    If you wait until the last second it's your problem. Dont blame others

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    vkorchevoy is right, Kundan. I am sorry you got an issue with this auction, however as you can understand, no one is hurting your team (why would we?).

There can be small connectivity issues -so small that you wouldn't realise you had them- which can make your Top Eleven app be out of synch with the server. If that's the case it can happen that when you bid just 1 second before the coundown reaches 0, the auction has already just ended (like 1 second before that).

That's why in the Help section of the game we not recommend waiting until the last second to make your bid.

Also, don't hesitate to contact our Support if you had a problem with an auction (just click the question mark "?" button in your Top Eleven app, next to Settings), as they can help you with that.

I know it was not intentional, but i was frustrated. Yes there can be sync issue with server so 1-2 sec time is understandable,But 5 sec delay without getting disconnection error ?
    I always bit before 5 sec, i never go below that.
    The reason i bid at end because it is like gambling, you have to be leader in next round, it may happen that next round none of the bidders have tokens.

You know getting tokens is very slow and loosing 6 tokens like that, really pissed me off.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kundan Bhoi View Post
    I know it was not intentional, but i was frustrated. Yes there can be sync issue with server so 1-2 sec time is understandable,But 5 sec delay without getting disconnection error ?
    I always bit before 5 sec, i never go below that.
    The reason i bid at end because it is like gambling, you have to be leader in next round, it may happen that next round none of the bidders have tokens.

You know getting tokens is very slow and loosing 6 tokens like that, really pissed me off.
    Contact our Support team and report this issue, you won't be disappointed