Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Tip] Android & iOS-How to get 30 videos Ads each day

Quote Originally Posted by Pun769 View Post
    Jeeves or Casper
    I have set a new ID Advertising many times before reading this post.So Now I can't Farm videos, or any videos for that matter. So How do I contact the providers to explain "I didn't know what I was doing,I was just hitting buttons tring to get more adds." I have spent alot of my own money on this game, But if I can't farm,I can't play. Thanks
    I've no idea how to revert this situation. The best advice I can give it to you, is to contact the support and see if they could help you on it.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    What does it mean "flagged"?
    The provider's automated system is going to become suspicious of your account due to the constant change of the Advertiser ID. What the aftermath of that will be is up to them. So in this case Flagged would mean that unusual activity (Manually changing the aformentioned ID) has been noticed by the system.
    That they 'll set my account a limit for vids?
    Same as above.
    Is my account gonna be reported as if using vpn?
    Your account will not be reported. This is entirely on the side of the providers and the info is held in their records.
    Where they 'll send me a warning ? My mail ?
    They will not be the one to contact you. If you have an issue with an offer you simply do the usual thing of contacting them. Whatever the cause of the issue is, the providers will always inform you of it's nature.
    If I will explain what I 'm doing, they 'll accept it ?
    Since this is all a matter occurring on the providers' side, it's up to them to decide what action they will take, if any, and if they will make any changes to any of their decisions. Again, if you experience any issue with an offer you've completed simply contact them and ask to know what's up.
    Guys I think my account was flagged. Today i reset my id a couples of time due to a ads that keep freezing, and now I can watch videos likely with no limits but they are no't rewarded. When you say contacto the proceder you mean the proceder of the ads vidros? How can i know Who is the ads vídeo provider?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #63
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Guys I think my account was flagged. Today i reset my id a couples of time due to a ads that keep freezing, and now I can watch videos likely with no limits but they are no't rewarded. When you say contacto the proceder you mean the proceder of the ads vidros? How can i know Who is the ads vídeo provider?
    Hey LOS ABRANTES FC, this ain't the case with you actually. There seems to be something going on with videos where players can watch more videos than their daily cap. Those extra videos don't reward anything though.
    I wrote about it here.

I 've never seen so many reports about missing vids.
    Hey @ Jeeves
    is it possible all this people who complaining, used that thing with reset ID and now they are flaged ?

Famous
    Jeeves lots of reports of video problems. Anything being looked at to resolve? A friend of mine had same issues and has downloaded version 6.2 and says works fine on that. Which tells me issue is subsequent and more recent updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey LOS ABRANTES FC, this ain't the case with you actually. There seems to be something going on with videos where players can watch more videos than their daily cap. Those extra videos don't reward anything though.
    I wrote about it here.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Jeeves lots of reports of video problems. Anything being looked at to resolve? A friend of mine had same issues and has downloaded version 6.2 and says works fine on that. Which tells me issue is subsequent and more recent updates.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Today no vídeos at all. After I update to attend the IC, I'm having problema with vídeos almost everyday. I regret to have made that update...

I don't have google settings

Thank you a thousand times !!! I play Looney Tunes and i'm short at ads,now i can watch unlimited ads,OMG, register forum to thank you only

JFB
    I have been flag

I hesitate to change m’y id a second time

I need help to resolve.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567