Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Boost lab

Rookie

Boost lab

I am unable to claim the playbook rewards in this event?

Same for me. Thought it might be because the special sponsor task wasn't released for boost lab yet but that's available now and I still can't claim the playbook.

Addicted
    I unlocked level 1, but the Special Sponsor task is still open. Now I missed 8% support in my association game.

Rookie
    I now have the playbooks but the special sponsor reward is still locked - it'll unlock soon I'm sure 😁

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi all,

Thank you for the reports.

The issue with the Playbook reward on Level 1 in Boost Lab, as well as the "Boost Lab Scientist" task progress in Special Sponsor were solved shortly after the start of the event. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. If you come across any difficulties with the reward claiming or task progress, let me know.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you for the reports.

The issue with the Playbook reward on Level 1 in Boost Lab, as well as the "Boost Lab Scientist" task progress in Special Sponsor were solved shortly after the start of the event. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. If you come across any difficulties with the reward claiming or task progress, let me know.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    man you really have a lot of issues with this game