Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Football Association

Angry Football Association

Just sorting my team out for the new season and I've notice that I have not been awarded the right points for my association games! I finish 4th in my league last season and been awarded x2 points? It should be x3 so can someone please sort this for me?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Taffy1956,

Thank you for starting this thread!

The criteria for the FA multiplier hasn't changed - all Managers who finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the League get the x3 multiplier in the following season. Managers who finish between 4th and 8th spot get x2 multiplier. You can check the FA Rules section in-game or this article for more info on the topic. Hope this clarifies it.

Wishing you the best of luck in the new season!
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Taffy1956,

Thank you for starting this thread!

The criteria for the FA multiplier hasn't changed - all Managers who finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the League get the x3 multiplier in the following season. Managers who finish between 4th and 8th spot get x2 multiplier. You can check the FA Rules section in-game or this article for more info on the topic. Hope this clarifies it.

Wishing you the best of luck in the new season!
    Taliyah25
    Thxs for replying but in my opinion it should be the top 4 as the leagues are so unfair with no chance of winning a league now for about 15 seasons to achieve 4th place for a team like mine without spending big money deserves more all they interested in is making money and not making a fair game to play where it skill and tactics that win a game and not money!!