Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: El Classico Real Madrid - Barcelona 2014

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

El Classico Real Madrid - Barcelona 2014

It's time for something else, it's time for EL CLASSICO, the most wanted game of the year!

This year I will go on Real Madrid, I think they have a stronger team but I would like to see Suarez scoring few goals against Real Madrid

El Classico Real Madrid - Barcelona 2014-10660155_766125046816284_6465993919616504119_n.jpg
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hah, i wait, i'm feeling excited. )

1-1 so far, great game!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

but still first
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This match has been a little demonstration about what Real Madrid really is.
    I've seen the match in a Barcelona's bar. I can't explain the sensation I feel when Madrid began to be more powerful than Barça. IS WAS UNBELIVABLE!
    HALA MADRID!!!!
    DEAL WITH IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aitor Arcas Márquez View Post
    This match has been a little demonstration about what Real Madrid really is.
    I've seen the match in a Barcelona's bar. I can't explain the sensation I feel when Madrid began to be more powerful than Barça. IS WAS UNBELIVABLE!
    HALA MADRID!!!!
    Barca had the chance to close the game but Messi missed a huge chance for 2-0 but still I have to admit, at the moment I think Real Madrid is by far the best team in the WORLD.

Barca had the chance to close the game but Messi missed a huge chance for 2-0 but still I have to admit, at the moment I think Real Madrid is by far the best team in the WORLD.
    Everybody know that Barça and Real Madrid are the best team in the world, but actually Madrid is performing better and better his game. But there is a thing that i can't understand yet. Why Barça has bought some new and big players for perform the weak team of last year, and when Barça-Madrid is coming Luis Enrique put the same footballers than last season?? I think Barça is a little bit lost in his way.
    DEAL WITH IT!

Messi is very dissapointing...Suarez is the best from Barca at this time...Hope Barca will won the league in La Liga...

Mmmmmm... I think actually Neymar is the best in this Barça, but I'm not saying Luis Suarez isn't good player. I wish Madrid won La Liga jaajjajaja ^^
    Last edited by Aitor Arcas Márquez; 11-15-2014 at 06:37 PM.
    DEAL WITH IT!

Real-Barca...I cant wait for the next match...