Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-3-1-2 wide ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    For your experience,just play 4-1dmc-3w-1amc-1 with dmc blue arrow..ml/mr/amc red arrow...it should work..i just won 4-0 with my 2nd team to a stronger team...

Pls Orders!!!
    Thank You!!!

Beat 4-3W-1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Bence Tresó View Post
    Pls Orders!!!
    Thank You!!!
    Just beat 4-3W-1-2 using 4-4-2- narrow diamond. Won 2-0 against a similar rated team.

Attacking
    Through the Middle
    Whole Pitch
    Hard Tackling
    Short Passing
    Zonal Marking
    Counter Attack

Statistics (me-opponent):
    ------------------------------------
    Possession: 71-29
    Total Shots: 18-6
    Shots on Target: 7-2
    Shot Efficiency%: 29-0
    Passes Completed%: 83-82
    Corners: 3-3
    Free Kicks: 0-1
    Yellow Cards: 0-0
    Red Cards: 0-0
    Saves: 0-1
    Last edited by suddinah; 07-26-2014 at 08:19 AM.

3-1-4-2 is the best for me

Try 5-3-2
    DL-DC-DC-DC-DR
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST
    Defence, Middle, Own half, Easy, Long, Zonal, Force counter attacks

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

4-5-1V Works for me in most matchups. I sometimes start with 4-4-2 Attacking with 2 strikers (one of my strikers is also trained by me to also move in AML spot and believe me this was worth it!) If I score first, I switch to 4-5-1V Hard Def, waiting for a counter attack. If the other player watches the match, I see the changes he does on his formation and I change as well, but 4-5-1V has given me 2 first possitions on my first 2 leagues and 1 CL the second year. This combo 4-4-2 and 4-5-1V(Or Muhrinio style 4-5-1) works for me every single time. I am 3rd on my league with same points as the first and second but we have difference in goals.

Edit: I ended up getting my 3rd championship this year This last league though I decided that I would sit out the competition and aim to finish lower than 8th so I would get the skill points without losing quality thus having a really good chance at getting triple crown in the league after this! Still I favor 4-4-2D to 4-5-1V those 2 formations work like a charm for me and I think given the fact that I have all the players to try every formation out there that this combo is the best!
    Last edited by LaKu; 09-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

3w-1-4-2,or narrow diamond...

I started 4-5-1V vs a fairly even team and I switched to 4-4-2D when he substituted most of his good player for weaker ones, scoring 3 goals in 7 minutes ->

I think he did that when he realised he would not take a positive outcome and wanted to save the humiliation xD
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Apprentice
    He substitued 6 players...friendly match, i suppose..

I just won the cup final (season 8) against 4-3-1-2 wide using this variation of narrow diamond:

How to beat 4-3-1-2 wide ?-cupfinal-tactics-season8.jpg

i suggest 3-5-2N (flat)
    but my trick was use red arrow like this:
    st st
    ml mc(up) mc mc(up) mr
    dc dc(down) dc

can use every tactic.
    but pass use mix ,only

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast