View Poll Results: Should this thread be sticky?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 85.71%
  • No

2 14.29%
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Definitive Illegal Formation Rules

Rookie
    I played a illegal formation in 1 game 0-0 score but i had 64% possession on away field. I did´t not see the game either.

Definitive Illegal Formation Rules-skjermbilde-2014-03-19-kl.-18.21.55.jpgDefinitive Illegal Formation Rules-skjermbilde-2014-03-19-kl.-18.22.09.png Definitive Illegal Formation Rules-skjermbilde-2014-03-19-kl.-18.27.55.png

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Whend both players play with ilegal formation, the penalty of 20% dosent apply, so the possession Will just be normal like in other game.
    Where did his team have illegal formation?
    I run DC, DMC, MC and AMC, ST in almost every game i play now, except form cup games where i play 5-3-2 to win safely.

When i run that "illegal" formation i never have under 60% ball possession.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-19-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Is 3dc-3mc-1amc-3st illiegal formation?

yup it is...

At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the DL/DR, DML/DMR, ML/MR, AML/AMR slots}
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Unfreaking Beleivable
    Can anyone anywhere please explain how I managed to loose my Cup quarter finals game to a weaker team by almost 3 stars
    and with a TOTALLY ILLEGAL FORMATION he had 2 dcs, dml, dmr, 3mcs, aml, amr, and a striker! The crazy thing is that
    this guy was at the game and played the whole game with that formation then won 4-2!!!!@#$#$
    The only logical explanation is that I am Canadian after 16 seasons of putting up with this kind of ludicrous ch_ _, I am speaking out.
    I pay to play around $200. a month and all I would like is that they play fair!!!

Absolutly DISCUSTED!

Apprentice
    ...and where is the "illegal formation"?..He played a 4-3N-2W-1..that's all!

QUOTE=Bubba;252679]...and where is the "illegal formation"?..He played a 4-3N-2W-1..that's all![/QUOTE]

C'mon Bubba

*2 dcs, dml, dmr, 3mcs, aml, amr, and a striker!

Is not a 4-3-2-1 formation, or any other formation!

My team possesed the ball 80% of that game!
    And he tried it the next day and lost 3-0...

Apprentice
    ...you're right...read dml/r as dl/r, my fault! Also, if you got 80% possession there's no doubt about it!

I don't get it... When you say a formation is illegal, is it because it gives the team an unfair advantage or something? Cause I read that illegal formations result on a 20% possetion or something and nothing more at some cases.. Still I believe that if it's not a bug or something any kind of formation that can be played real life football, can be played on Top Eleven. Remember catenacio..
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    I don't get it... When you say a formation is illegal, is it because it gives the team an unfair advantage or something? Cause I read that illegal formations result on a 20% possetion or something and nothing more at some cases.. Still I believe that if it's not a bug or something any kind of formation that can be played real life football, can be played on Top Eleven. Remember catenacio..
    The game treats some formations as illegal. It penalises those formations by restricting possession to 20% - how it manages to do it is beyond me.

My best guess is that the game engine doesn't cope well with some formations and if it allowed all formations then results could get even weirder than they are. Bottom line is there's no free will in coded games.

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast