Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Tomislav Tokić
  • 1 Post By Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ
  • 1 Post By Tomislav Tokić
  • 1 Post By Bányász RoLi

Thread: 4-5-1 V-style (4-1-2-2-1)

Unhappy 4-5-1 V-style (4-1-2-2-1)

4 DEF'S,1DMC,2MC'S,1AML&1AMR,1ST
    -I just lost 3-4 my team was better with shoots and possesion I had better players and team,I also played home and watched the game but I dont know am I doing something wrong , please answer

Mentality : Attacking
    Passing : Both flanks
    Pressing : Whole field
    Tackling : Normal
    Passing : Mixed
    Marking : Man on Man

and red arrows on AML & AMR

Correct me if I'm doing something wrong here please

my favorite formation is 4-5-1V style , you are doing right but you will have good result if you put own half and zonal .. believe me it will make difference for you
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    my favorite formation is 4-5-1V style , you are doing right but you will have good result if you put own half and zonal .. believe me it will make difference for you
    thanks m8,I'll give it a try tommorow.Should I play offside trap or counter attack ?

i always put counter attack it work for me all the time ... no offside trap it's useless
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Yes, pressing all field during all the time is just to mutch, your player would get more tired.
    Man to Man defense put your players out of position, and also tired them up, since they are always running behind the player they are marking.

Thanks guys,now I'm a lot more confident in this formation and tactic.

zonal marking, short passing, pressing in own half, red arrow on DL and DR
    counter attack and no offside trap
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

I use 4-5-1 V As my main formation and the results I get are really good. For some reason I am 3rd in League with 10 points behind the first guy, with a far far far far far better team, but I guess this is the game. I am on the 16rachet of CL playing with an inferior team that I can counterd their formation with 4-5-1V so I won't have to change anything. The only thing I am pissed of is that I think the time of the games is made up randomly or w/e. So I can't watch many of my games losing 8% Possetion..... GRRRRR 24,9 Stars for me and 18,1 for the guy in the first place 10 points ahead of me... I need him to lose 3 times and get a draw in 9 games or I end up 2nd or 3rd I still have hopes for the CL on the other hand, so you can say it's not all lost yet. Cup was a disaster as well and I think it's the fact I don't get to watch live most of my games... Sigh
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by Tomislav Tokić View Post
    4 DEF'S,1DMC,2MC'S,1AML&1AMR,1ST
    -I just lost 3-4 my team was better with shoots and possesion I had better players and team,I also played home and watched the game but I dont know am I doing something wrong , please answer

Mentality : Attacking
    Passing : Both flanks
    Pressing : Whole field
    Tackling : Normal
    Passing : Mixed
    Marking : Man on Man

and red arrows on AML & AMR

Correct me if I'm doing something wrong here please
    Well I too am learning to play the V, I'm Narrow Diamond mostly, but I would go Zonal, and Half pitch(no off), I personally love to counter, never fails. As to why you lose, there is always like in real football an element of luck.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.