Thread: please urgent help

please urgent help

Hello, I played the first leg of the cup and do not understand how I lost 3-0 .... the problem is that I have around the very complicated because it is in my field and if I score a goal almost sentenced the pass to the next round.

I am posting his training, and I played myself, so that you can advise me how to play around, the players are very similar but mine are a little better.

Need training in that can defend well his great attack but also may issue to several goals to try to tie the game and fight to pass although it is very difficult.

I forgot to say that in the 65th minute by otr amc switch to and played with 3 st st without getting any goal: S

Thank you very much.

Up !!

Rookie
    i suggest 4-1-4-1, through the flanks...

Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    i suggest 4-1-4-1, through the flanks...
    Thanks for replying, but since I won 3-0 in their field, and I have to score at least 3 goals to tie the game, it would be better to play with a more attacking formation?

Thank you very much.

Up !!

Please, help me !!

5-1 jo jo jo :P

haizz, Losing - Winning is football rules, nots tronger necessarily won, you have to adjust your strategy before each your opponent.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by elaiti View Post
    5-1 jo jo jo :P
    Did you win? Which formation did you use?

I knew losing 3-0 in their field had to leave a very good defensively but offensively, so after thinking I decided to play this formation up four defenders with blue arrow and the two ends with a red arrow.