Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help against 4-3W-1-2 CL important match

Exclamation Need help against 4-3W-1-2 CL important match

Hello Guys,

I need urgent help against 4-3W-1-2. The player is with the same quality as me, but i lost the first game with 1:3 somehow although a his keeper save a lot of shots therefore i need to score more goals in the second game. Please advice me with about some formation and tactics. The game is very important for me for personal reasons

Thank you in advance!

Come on guys I have to beat this fellow tomorrow

Apprentice
    4-1-2-1-2 N Diamond or 4-3-1AMC-2 will counter it, with red arrows on amc, dr,dl, (and 2 Sts if you want extra punches), attack through middle, mixed passes with 4-3-1-2 and short passes with 4-1-2-1-2. Good luck

Rookie
    best formation is 4-1-3-1-1 through the middle

whiterabbit, i need to score a lot of goals. will it helps? what about the tactic and should i use any arrows?
    Last edited by jbachev; 03-25-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Apprentice
    i just played against this formation today i began with ND and was disaster he scored 2 goals then i changed to 312mc2amr aml 2st normal mentality press all the field and i scored 3 goals to finish 3_2 for me

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by essokimo View Post
    i just played against this formation today i began with ND and was disaster he scored 2 goals then i changed to 312mc2amr aml 2st normal mentality press all the field and i scored 3 goals to finish 3_2 for me
    4-1-3n-2 could be the solution for this opponent

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jbachev View Post
    whiterabbit, i need to score a lot of goals. will it helps? what about the tactic and should i use any arrows?
    well i am certain it will win u the game....how many will u score depends on a lot of things. Last time i used that formation against 4-3w-1-2 i won with 3-1. Depends if u have a free kick taker a corner taker a good finisher...nobody can predict scores

up your dl and dr, defensive/normal if he is better or equal, through the middle, hard tackling counter on mixed passing

If you want to score a lot of goals, dont use counter formation, use attacking formation like 3-5-2Vstyle.. and it depending on your players,
    any about chances like whiterabbit says, you must have good players for freekick or one on one scoring and strong defender.. im not talking about SA, many players without SA can do it better than players with SA..

Goodluck

If you got great wingers (AML/AMR) you can also counter him with 4-5-1 v style. Or just as it was mentioned above, simply dare with anything that is based on at least 3 or more attackers and forget the counter formation. If he watches his game, he is sure to turtle with def mentality after he got away with 1-3 or even change formation to anything heavy defensive.

Good Luck!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast