Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to counter a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

How to counter a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

I've been having problems trying to counter this formation several times to no effect. The 4-5-1 V style in my opinion hasn't been very effective neither has the 3-5-2 V, so does anyone know of any other formation to counter the narrow diamond effectively?

Try with 4-1-3-2 with external MCs defenfing (blue arrows)

What are your orders and arrows for 3-5-2 V? I use this often, and normally have good success with 442ND.

Try 451v more stable and in the 2nd half turn it to 352v don't use alto of arrow a i just use blue arrow for both DC and my DMC only and if u were playing at your stadium make it defensive with FC and orders are mixed passing as you are playing against ND and it only force from the middle so i guess u need bothe attacking style middle and flank , and play in ur own half with normal tackling , mixed pass style , zonal ! yes i lost be4 2 day against ND at my stadium at the cup but not only because he is stronger than me but also as i wasn't at the match electricity was off and i only lost 1:0 with much stronger ND and i were 451v and when i do search for my statics i was the dominate but he was watching the game and this seems make differences ... so watch the game this is good for supporting ur team ... and good luck

but if u were going to play at his stadium turn it to attacking mode and no need for FC then !!

4-1-3-2 is better to counter this formation

Appreciate the replies, thank you! I will try the 4-1-3-2 formation, see how I do with that. What orders and tactics should I use for this formation? I'm playing at his ground and unfortunately I won't be attending the match as I'll be at work.

4-5-1v and 3-5-2v not work.. will try 4-1-3-2 next time.. the only problem i face this season is only with this formation. failed to win in cup and league.

Apprentice

It worked...

Great result Bubba, what orders did you use please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast