Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !

I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !

Hi guys , need advice! I winning cup matches 5-0 , 3-1 and etc , but I started lose my matches in League and now i am second . My team quality is 16.6 and my opponent is 13.3 and i lose . I think that is my formation trouble . Now i changed formation , but i think dat is bad again formation . Help Me !

I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !-pavadinimo.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercontrol View Post
    Hi guys , need advice! I winning cup matches 5-0 , 3-1 and etc , but I started lose my matches in League and now i am second . My team quality is 16.6 and my opponent is 13.3 and i lose . I think that is my formation trouble . Now i changed formation , but i think dat is bad again formation . Help Me !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Be pavadinimo.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	27748
    u are level 1 n u can win the cup match????

I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !-1.jpg

I think you should use 4 defenders, or at least 3, but all DC. And you don't need to put blue arrows on them

hmm , okey .
    Waiting for more opinions

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercontrol View Post
    hmm , okey .
    Waiting for more opinions
    hehe..i took over all 3 clubs but all was in the middle or nearly the end of the season so no any chance to play cup in the 1st season...

First sign defenders, you should be able to buy 5 stars defender and free agents for this money on this lvl.
    Key of sucess is in variety of players, more different players you have, more different formations you will be able to use.
    You should have at least 2 players per position, one in 1st 11 and one sub/res.

If you still want to use the same team and formation try use normal mentality, zonal marking, own half, short passing, normal tackling, no counterattack and no offside trap.
    If you are already using these orders, then try another formation with your players, like 4-1-3w-2
    Last edited by Stealthie; 08-18-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Okey , first i will buy defender and do 3 DC formation or other ?

You already have 3 DC's no need to buy extra defender.
    What formation are you thinking about to use if you do 3 DC formation ?? 3-4-1-2 or 3-5-2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast