Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: How can this formation bring possession to the team??

How can this formation bring possession to the team??

So, there is a guy in my league that never watches his games, he wins almost always and he has this formation:

How can this formation bring possession to the team??-%CE%A7%CF%89%CF%81%CE%AF%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%BB%CE%BF.jpg

Half of the teams in my league are good (3 to 5 stars players), but he still wins without watching any of them.
    His possession goes to a range 50-60%.

My question is: how can a team create an offensive play without any MC??
    Shouldn't there be is a MC connecting the DMC with the AMC??
    In real life, does anyone use that formation??

Even if that was a normal formation, it can't be one of the best.
    So, how does he win almost every game without watching them??

I know this game has a lot of wrong things and sometimes there are unfair results, but I just can't understand how they don't happen to that team.
    He can be lucky in 3/4 games, but not in almost all of them! So, it's not a matter of luck.
    I think the developers of nordeus consider this formation one of the best, which it REALLY CAN'T be that good.

I think in previous seasons, when I had met this formation, I was able to win easily.
    I don't understand why is not happening now.

That is called a wide diamond an aggressive attack formation, it is a legal formation. A lot of manager are 'plop and drop' their teams, coming in once or twice a day to arrange the next days game. A lot! Some just at the start of the season once even, fix everything on auto pilot and see what happen over the season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Play with 4-5-1 V style vs him

Yeah, I know it is legal, but I just wonder why the developers put that formation in the algorithm as an almost perfect formation.
    If he always wins (against teams with several different formations), it means that the game considers this formation better than most of the rest.
    If I'm right, it means it's a HUGE mistake of the developers, because I have NEVER seen that in real life.
    Have you seen any team with that formation in real life?? If yes, please name that team.

If they didn't do that on purpose, then it must be a (again) HUGE bug.
    I can't find other explanations.

(again, it can't be luck. You can be lucky for a few games, but not for the entire season.)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I beat that formation regularly. I don't think it is strongest, to me 4 4 2 or Narrow Diamond is way harder to beat.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I beat that formation regularly.
    Me too all the previous seasons. That's why is very strange what is happening.
    Bug or developers' mistake?? I don't know.

The one thing you don't know is his orders and arrows.

But if Nordeus do 'balancing' on formations then as in any other game something else emerges as OP, under the right conditions, before being next on the 'for balance' list. Ofc this statement relies on balancing taking place.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-21-2014 at 10:34 AM.

This wide diamond is just in the right place at the right time, on another server, with another bunch of managers it could be a losing team.
    It all about his opponents, there are no perfect formations. I personally have never had a problem with beating a Wide diamond team, other formations drive me crazy, the weirder the more crazy.
    Pete Cresswell likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    This wide diamond is just in the right place at the right time, on another server, with another bunch of managers it could be a losing team.
    It all about his opponents, there are no perfect formations. I personally have never had a problem with beating a Wide diamond team, other formations drive me crazy, the weirder the more crazy.
    Supporting for what u said.. hehehe ...most heavily defeat is this match for my whole career so far....Sadly it happened few days back..other legal formations. I even beat higher levels quite comfortable...
    For WD, even ND with right strategy could beat them 10-0..honestly

Philip L. Willis likes this.