Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

It sounds very nice, and looks very attractive, but what about team mentality, focus passing, passing style and etc...?

Thanks for your answer

Question what about the tactic

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    Tactics: good goalie!!! 4 defenders, dr and df in attacking mode (red arrows forward). 1 defensive middfield with defensive mode (blue arrows backward). 2 central midfield one optional attacking if skills (red arrows forward). 1 attacking midfield. 2 strikers. And in tactics offensive. I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!!! manager level 23 in season 24... won the league 16 times, 5 times nro 2 and worst season was nro 1 where i was 11th, didn´t use the tactic and season 22 i was 3rd. 14 champions league finals and won 11 of them. cup to finals and 1 trophy. 3rd several times in the cup. but recommend to consentrate either to champions league or cup. very difficult to manage all three "leagues" and in worst case you don´t get results in your own league games... keep the players motivated, also those sitting in at the bench and give maximum reward money for winning... and have as many friends as possible Attachment 29386
    what u mentioned is formation.. what about the tactic???
    dsiomos likes this.

Try and read all the replies instead of just top one.

It will all be explainned further down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    i keep my player´s 2-4 years... and use excel sheet for quarantee that you player are for the days first game on 99% and also with the skills... don´t have to be Einstein to make an usefull excel sheet to calculate how much health do you need to have 99% health on nect game and for skills also you can easy calculate how many practice points you need to get to the next level or star...Attachment 29388
    Please send me that excel sheet into my email (haykal40@gmail.com) and brief explaination the taticts for this formation you use

Apprentice
    4:5:1 v style may beat yor formation easy playing on flanks with counter offside off on half pitch ... your formation is good only in attack against weaker teams... good luck...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910