Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 3n-3w-3w-1

Formation debut

1st match with this formation was great. Opponent scored after corner cross.
    3n-3w-3w-1-3x3-1.jpg

Famous
    I've never seen this formation before. It could very well catch opponent offguard and confused.

It looks similar to the butterfly formation!!!

I would think any strong middle attacking formation (4-1-2-1-2 ND, 4-3N-1-2, 4-1-2N-3, etc...) could counter it by overrunning the mid-field. A wide diamond (with red arrow AMC) or 4-1-2W-3, may work too. The flank formations would bypass the DMC, while forcing both wing defenders to defend the flanks, while matching 3 defenders with 3 strikers.

I haven't faced this formation before though, so I'm not sure how the nordeus game engine would read it.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-21-2014 at 01:33 PM.

1st real test

Today I played 2nd leg of 2nd cup round. My opponent had great advantage from 1st match (1-3) so i had to score 3 goals in this one. I knew that is though job, so I had to risk everything using 3x3-1 formation 1st time against strong opponent.
    Match was epic.
    Look at screenshot...3n-3w-3w-1-3x3-1-vs-3n13w12.jpg
    LaKu likes this.

@t1 1 fan what tactic and order you playing with. Want to try it with a mc not a amc
    Using Tapatalk

Various LOL. In this particular match I started with normal mentality, mixed passing through wings, normal mentality, zonal marking, blue arrows on dc, dml/r and amc.
    Then I removed arrows at ht from dml/r and amc, added red arrows on aml/r and whole pitch pressing. Near match end I changed formation to 413WAM2 and hard attacking.

Dreamer
    Any more thoughts on this? (@OP)
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Any more thoughts on this? (@OP)
    So far I didn't use that formation too much just because my opponents usually had 3 or more central mildfielders, so I used other formations with stronger centre.
    I could try it again in next 2 matches because my opponents are 2 stars weaker and I need one victory to became champion.

Hey ! I want try this formation but what's your orders and arrow please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldric Aouadon View Post
    Hey ! I want try this formation but what's your orders and arrow please ?
    I used it like this:
    normal mentality, mixed passing through wings, blue arrows on dc's, dml, dmr and amc.
    Be careful against formations which have 3 or more central mildfielders.
    It requires a lot of defensive players, maybe it would be good for counter attacks and long passing.
    I haven't used this formation too much because it forced me to use almost all defenders (3dc + dc/dmc + dl/dml + dr/dmr = 6) in 1st team while mildfielders sitting on bench.
    So I will have to change few players in my team to start using it.
    Ex top eleven player

I happy for you mate! It's really sweet when you are getting to turn around matches like that Adrenaline gets you stoned as a horny bull and when the match ends and you win, you jump around like a 3yo that got a puppy for x-mas xD
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast