Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 4-5-1 V style is not going so well

Hi, I'm paying same formation 4,3,2w,1 I was playing 4,1,2,2,1 but seem rubbish suddenly problem is my dcm is really good young player. What positions do you have going forward? Thanks

In this season i played 2-3 matches vs diamond formations @cup ang @league and won them. But agree with 4-4-2, its doing magic right now.

What tactics and orders you guys using ??
    Using Tapatalk

VIP
    4 in row...

4-5-1 V style is not going so well-1a.jpg

4-5-1 V style is not going so well-1b.jpg

4-5-1 V style is not going so well-1c.jpg

4-5-1 V style is not going so well-1d.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Just like the real Borussia Dortmund, my team has been terrible in the league, but has been fantastic in the Champions League. As many of you know i use 4-5-1 v style, but in the league this season my 4-5-1 v style has been pathetic. Has anyone else been running into problems with 4-5-1 v style?
    Have you kept your team updated!, have you tried changing formation in match play?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Still working well for me, although I find I use it more c-a now because I'm Q-leader less often.

RJSlow
    Same problem here. I almost lost against a way weaker team using 4-5-1V. Switched to 3-5-2V and won 2-1.
    4-5-1 V was my fav. formation in the early stages,but I think 3-5-2 is more useful.
    t11_fan likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As much as we all like favourite formations any formation can beat any formation! there is NO ONE guarantee formation!!!!, there are so many variables in each game that go towards how the game sever predicts results so if like RJSlow, you are are not getting the required results then its time to look at your squad, key areas, check the stats of the players to see who is under performing, you may need to rest some players!, you may need to change some!, try starting with a different formation then go back to 4-5-1!, Are you rotating your squad?, even when I used to have a full 22 man 50T team I still could not win the treble every season!, so ask yourself, am I playing the same team to much?. am I over training them?, are they getting to old?, am I giving them enough booster packs etc!.
    Make a record of say 10-15 games ofYOUR TEAM, what you played and the orders you chose and those of the OPPOSING TEAM!, eventually you will get a rough guide as to what you need to change to play against any given formation.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I'll change 451V for 361. I haven't used 451V that much before, now I started and i think this was wrong time to start with it.
    How it works? It doesn't work at all, complete disaster. For me it is myth about 451V as one of the best formation is broken. 451V is sh!t.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I'll change 451V for 361. I haven't used 451V that much before, now I started and i think this was wrong time to start with it.
    How it works? It doesn't work at all, complete disaster. For me it is myth about 451V as one of the best formation is broken. 451V is sh!t.
    I play 4-5-1 V style for 6 seasons now !! it started to be like **** since last season !! yeah I lost my first league because of troll results with 4-5-1V !!
    Server 52

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast