Thread: League vs. unbeaten no. 1: How to beat 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2?

League vs. unbeaten no. 1: How to beat 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2?

Hello,

today it's going against #1 in the league and he plays 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2. So far he won every match and since I wanna win the championship, I need you to give me some hints how to beat him. Thanks in advance!

League vs. unbeaten no. 1: How to beat 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2?-tob2.jpgLeague vs. unbeaten no. 1: How to beat 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2?-tob1.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your team is weak up front yo really need some much stronger strikers! you only have a 3* goal keeper aswell so very hard to beat him im afraid!, I would strengthen your team first. If you cant the all I can say is try setting your order to down the right where he is weaker! you dont even have an MR so your squad is not really equipped to challenge him!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Managed a 1:1 with the Narrow Diamond Setup and defensive mentality show above. I have another team in the league which is much stronger and more variability. What would you recommend in that case?

Butterfly (3-2-2-2-1) always good against 442. Red arrows on aml/r dmr/l and make sure team morale are superb

I always wonder, where do you get players for butterfly? There are rarely DML or DMR players on my transfermarkt.

You might won,but you serious need to buy strikers to beat him

Btw this is my second team in that league. Any recommendations if I play against him with these guys?

League vs. unbeaten no. 1: How to beat 4-4(ML-MC-MC-MC)-2?-cross2.jpg

Dreamer
    it can work well but 4-5-1 V Style instead of 3-5-2 V gonna be better ! lower the the flank risk, most of my goals are scored through flanks.
    Server 52