Thread: Illegal Formation 80, Out of Position 20

Illegal Formation 80, Out of Position 20

So here's a capture from a league game.

Illegal Formation 80, Out of Position 20-top-eleven-illegal-formation-80-20.jpg

That's my team on the right, with 80% possession and nary a winger in sight. On the left, my opponent has a "legal" formation and seven players out of position (two yellow, five red) -- only his GK, DL, and two of the three MCs are playing in the correct spots.

I'm going to assume that the "wingers" portion of the illegal formation rules is not operative right now. Next up: can I play a formation with no strikers? With nine guys on my half? If so, I'm sure going to be tempted to go 5-3DMC-2MC the next time I'm up one goal in a final.

the illegal formations currently have a bug, so who knows what will work and what wont. Try it out in a friendly or look at other games

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

No illegal formations this season! The only thing I can tell you is you will pay for having less than two strikers this season

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I generally play one ST, no problem.

I don't face too many illegal formations, so haven't noticed, I did try to play with 2 on back line and got the penalty.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But this guy didn't, well not entirely anyway:

Illegal Formation 80, Out of Position 20-huh1.jpg
    Illegal Formation 80, Out of Position 20-huh2.png

no bonus poss. either way (no one attended)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have noticed the same, that illegal formation rules do not work this season. In a game one team played with only one player at the sides, in another game one team had 3 players at the left side: both they did not have any possession penalty.

So, the game becomes brilliant: you have a team 5,0 degrees of quality better, you play a legal 4-4-2 and at the end you lose from a team which had 3 players at the left side (and possession only 60-40 for you)