Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kylos

Thread: Newbie needing assistance :)

How to convert possesion into shots

Hi, guys! Just joined this game and still not sure it's a wise decision :P I'm trying to understand the logic here, beside the one that you can loose any game. My problem is that I dominate or destroy in possession, but this doesn't bring me too many shots on goal, so less opportunities to score. I usually play on left flank, attacking, all pitch, I tried all version of passing. I really appreciate all the suggestions.

Newbie needing assistance :)-clip.jpg.
    Last edited by Bielkiers; 03-01-2015 at 03:07 PM.

i am also interest in guideline

Anyone?

Go in tutorials and guides....U have dat part in english part of forum.

Hi there, see link http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ugh-guide.html

Of my personal experience, I may be wrong but is working for me. I try to stick to 1 formation unless my opponents formation counters mine. Playing whole pitch/ full pitch isnt a good idea as you will be more vulnerable to counter attacks, own half pressing is the way. Try not to use too many arrows, if you attacking down the flanks put red arrows on the flank based players (ML/R) thats all. Dont put arrows on your defensive players unless forced to do so due to opponents formation/quality. Test out your players and find the perfect formation for your players it will help with your players form, you can then see who will be in the starting 11 and who is going to be a benchwarmer

Hope this helps in a small way. Try searching the forum, there is other threads that may assist you. Good luck bud
    Last edited by Kylos; 03-03-2015 at 07:08 AM.
    Bielkiers likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title