Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to beat 3w-1-2-3w-1?

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    Why don't you try 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond with Defensive/Through the middle/Own half pressing/Normal Tackling/Short pass(or Mix)/ Counter on/ No offside?

Your midfielders mark his midfielders, 2 DC mark lone striker, DL/DR mark AML/AMR and 2 STs attack to 1 DC. At this time, his DL/DR are nothing
    Def-mid-atk looks nice. Only thing i have doubt is this; is my amc a waste considering that he use a dmc? Also my best player is a right winger, which we dont need in this plan.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Oğuz Çağlar View Post
    Def-mid-atk looks nice. Only thing i have doubt is this; is my amc a waste considering that he use a dmc? Also my best player is a right winger, which we dont need in this plan.
    Don't worry, your AMC and 2 strikers will destroy his DMC and lone DC. 2 players against 3 players, right?

If you want to use your AMR, you must change tactic to 4-5-1v or 4-1-2-2(AMC and AMR)-1, so his DL/DR works well, that's problem. You only change your tactic to 4-5-1v when he change DL/DR by DC. Remember, attack to his weaknesses, this will lead more goals than use 1-2 your best players(but wrong tactic).

well thank you daniel, c58, and padrino. the game is today in the evening. Yesterday he bought another scout player but some may call it divine justice, the new scout got suspended with a red card immediately on yesterday's league game
    how to beat 3w-1-2-3w-1?-ads-z.jpg

I want to take it as a sign. I'll consider all your suggestions and use one of those tactics. hope it works.

have a nice day!

helo guys
    tomarrow i play to with 3w-1-2-3w-1

same strong teams
    im not sure how start
    4-1-2-1-2
    or
    4-5-1 flat or V
    or maybe any othere idea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12