Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Scott Buck
  • 1 Post By Scott Buck
  • 1 Post By Scott Buck

Thread: Big trouble are coming -_-

Big trouble are coming -_-

im in 4th stage of cl .. i won 1st match . i believe my team to win second match but if i move to final match , biggest problem will come ,, MMR FC .. i watched his squad. . so strong . even i made 2FM first i lost 3-1 second 2-2 .. his gk injured - manager were off .. and i won by penalty shootout 4 - 3 .. but what if he success to final match and play with me ? .. its the problem . he have lots of player and they are 6 stars - with too many special abilities, so i dont know what should i do for my team if he play against me because i dont think the play will become good for me, i want to clever managers help me about this and make suggestions to me .. if i have 5Def .. should i take them to squad ? what if they destroy my defense ? . or if i play normal ? same? hard attack with long pass/ball are better ? red arrows ? 4-4-2 or something like 4-3-2-1 (4d-3mc-2aml-amr-1st) but can the ST break their defense ? . 4-4-3 ? need to buy better STs ?? or amc ? how can i break them ? more MC to counter attack ? or defender to goal by corner and free kick because i have that special abilities, or normal. so idk i hope to listen me for that here's Opposite team - my team and their goals in CL .. in group stage he had 33Goals with 2 conceded .. so i get mad, it was my first time to success to CL .. so i dont want to lose itBig trouble are coming -_--mmr-team.jpgBig trouble are coming -_--mine.jpgBig trouble are coming -_--comparing-options-mmr-me.jpgBig trouble are coming -_--cl-16-stage.jpgBig trouble are coming -_--order.png

Banned
    You are one heck of a guy. One minute, you post for help (cry out loud like a baby). The next minute, you show off your team.

Come on now people, I think you need more attention than anything else. This is a damn game, play and learn it as the game goes. There are so many answers by just a lick away.

Study your opponents before the match is good, you are one step ahead of the game. However, asking for help in every match, every formation is kind a ridiculous. You might as well just hand over your team to us and let us handle it for you.

You get mad at me or other people can jump in to argue with me all they want to, but come on man, play it with pride, show confident in yourself. One day, you may also tell your kids or your friends that you have played Top Eleven at the top of the game.
    Barca FC likes this.

I have to say looking at your orders that are really curious... Hard attack..middle passing in own half with hard tackling and man to man LOL

I don't know if you won against a teams of same Q. but Im curious to know it... what to say after that? and looking that you use my formation, 4-3-1-2 but without arrows in defense...
    I will say that train, train your faster trainers these days and add the cones in Phisicall skills. you need to concentrate skill points in some attributes if you wanna have options, and you need to create differance against a team that initially seems that have 85% chances to win the CL.
    Train, be sure that ou have the perfect man for fouls and corners, pay the bonus, and put arrows to the defense. blue arrows to the DC's will give you a defense that pay more attention to the counters.
    And when the match start, really one don't know how will work the game, more, or less in your favour, but if you have some players with the speed at 7* you will have more options.
    Then during the match, do substitutions if a player fails continously, or dont appear will be the key.
    I've won the CL in 11 consecutive levels and despite now I have usually advantadge in Quality, when I won the 1st, 2nd 3rd... really the good substitutions and good decisions during the matches were the key.
    So, be sure, 50% of the options depend of the training you will do these days to increase phisicall skills, and 50% of how you manage the match.
    No more to say randomly.LOL.

lol ? see who's talking . jealous at my position ? never won CL ? xD . im crying ? no i just needed help .wait . if i am crying . i think u sold urself for a bid help . so idk if u are srsly .. i think i learned the game more than you yes i am asking help for every match . im tired of always using my tactics, i need people's suggestion for making my team better and taking care. but i think u have low team, so i have a question . why are u mad ? if u dont have any suggestion u can get out here .. if u couldn't help me u can get ur little face out here.. but if u have kiddy talks u can teach it to ur kids but i think u cant even have kid .anyway see you from ur answer . bye bye kid

Banned
    Jealous with your a$$, please. I have more of the trophies than your total posts. I don't need to cry or sell myself for any help. There is a thing call "google", just one simple lick with a hundred answers.

It is good for you that you have learned the game more than me. Lower or higher team, do you really know exactly what you are talking about? All those high rating do not mean you will win all the games; especially, a clueless person like you. Do I care about that none sense? Bravo! Good for you. However, if I ever needed help. I will not be stupid enough to ask questions from one post. Then, turn around post another thread about how good my players are or how good my team is. That is stupidity.

Do you see your two little faces? I bet you do not get it. If you have to, just go ahead and put your dummy face into your mama a$$, it is ok, I give you permission for it. It may be help you out with the rest of your way or your T11 career I should say.

Waiting for my answer, for what? You do not have to do that unless you have that much time to waste. It is ok, you can carry on with your couple posts, I give you permission for doing so.

Oh by the way, it is so easy for you to kick me out the here. Just use your little face and make me. Kid A$$, act like a real kid and call other people "kid"
    Barca FC likes this.

Scoa$$ i dont know what is wrong with u ? i said go away idiot . have some respect i dont waste time because of talking to this bodysellers .. please i .eww heared something weird ..Stink Stink / go away man did u have shower before ? ok then what is ur lvl ? lets play fm .. ha ? Stink

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    You are one heck of a guy. One minute, you post for help (cry out loud like a baby). The next minute, you show off your team.

Come on now people, I think you need more attention than anything else. This is a damn game, play and learn it as the game goes. There are so many answers by just a lick away.

Study your opponents before the match is good, you are one step ahead of the game. However, asking for help in every match, every formation is kind a ridiculous. You might as well just hand over your team to us and let us handle it for you.

You get mad at me or other people can jump in to argue with me all they want to, but come on man, play it with pride, show confident in yourself. One day, you may also tell your kids or your friends that you have played Top Eleven at the top of the game.
    Agree, I am giving out the first "like" ever
    31 seasons: been there done it but have enough with the newest update

7 trebles
    27 league titles, soon to be 28 and 3 runner-up
    22 champion league titles, 2-second place, 3-third place
    17 cup titles, 3-runner-up, 1-third place

Nordeus, things are great, don't break it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    Jealous with your a$$, please. I have more of the trophies than your total posts. I don't need to cry or sell myself for any help. There is a thing call "google", just one simple lick with a hundred answers.

It is good for you that you have learned the game more than me. Lower or higher team, do you really know exactly what you are talking about? All those high rating do not mean you will win all the games; especially, a clueless person like you. Do I care about that none sense? Bravo! Good for you. However, if I ever needed help. I will not be stupid enough to ask questions from one post. Then, turn around post another thread about how good my players are or how good my team is. That is stupidity.

Do you see your two little faces? I bet you do not get it. If you have to, just go ahead and put your dummy face into your mama a$$, it is ok, I gives you permission for it. It may be help you out with the rest of your way or your T11 career I should say.

Waiting for my answer, for what? You do not have to do that unless you have that much time to waste. It is ok, you can carry on with your couple posts, I give you permission for doing so.

Oh by the way, it is so easy for you to kick me out the here. Just use your little face and make me. Kid A$$, act like a real kid and call other people "kid"
    Stand by, you have earned my second like.

7 trebles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya Nabaz View Post
    Scoa$$ i dont know what is wrong with u ? i said go away idiot . have some respect i dont waste time because of talking to this bodysellers .. please i .eww heared something weird ..Stink Stink / go away man did u have shower before ? ok then what is ur lvl ? lets play fm .. ha ? Stink
    Look at you, a real idiot is still running your clueless mouth. I bet you still do not get it after ducked under your mama a$$.

What did you say? You heared (you meant you heard my smell. That is a funny part my dummy friend, I am laughing my a$$ off as I read it. You did a great job for entertainment me.

First time ever in my entire life that I have witnessed a fool, or may be a dumb fool can hear a smell. Man, you are one heck of a guy for real. I think you should visit a doctor office. I know for sure, a little 3 years old kid knows exactly what to use to smell something.

Are you okay mister "can hear the smell"? Is your brain damage from the couple posts? You started a sentence with a whole purpose to kick me away. Then, you closed it by ask me to play friend match. Do you really see your two faces? I guess you are confusing in your own words.

All right "normal man", you are on top of my character list. I know who I'll look for if I ever wanted to smell something. Yeah, it is not weird, you have that kind a ear. Oh, I forgot, can you use both ears to smell your mama stinky a$$. You also can go back for a second and third round.
    Barca FC likes this.

Rookie
    Scott buddy, you have earned a third and last like from me. 100% support, that was a funny ****, at least I leave this forum with some positive note. Sometime this weekend, I'll try to use my ears to hear your stinky none shower stink stink.

7 trebles