Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: how to beat weird 3-2-1-2-2

Famous

Lightbulb how to beat weird 3-2-1-2-2

Hey guys!

im currently visiting level 3 and a WEAKER 4th level ABANDONED*** guy beated me AT my home (lost 3-1)! i had +15 possession... it was cup game, semi-final 1st leg...

lost a 39 (YES thirty-nine) WINNING streak against him! its madness! (and prolly more, didnt count prev season, counted only this season)

Long time using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond but considering to switch to whatever at away!(?)

Two scores from his AMC (38.4 ATT, 38.2 phys) and from his ML (33.8, 33) and my GK got 5 rating after match... my GK having 44.2 DEF and 44.2 phys... TRUE LOL!

anyway... what do you suggest? stick to my Narrow diamond or change to something else???

having narrowly 2 days and i would like to beat him at away. Having players for ND tactic primary gk,dl,dc,dr,dmc, mc, amc, st my primary AMC having AML and my sub AMC having AMR pos. aswell!

any idea(s)?

how to beat weird 3-2-1-2-2-whatthefuck.jpg

***he is leading his league... lol
    what is this??? magic formula or what?
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-26-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Hey guys!

im currently visiting level 3 and a WEAKER 4th level ABANDONED*** guy beated me AT my home (lost 3-1)! i had +15 possession... it was cup game, semi-final 1st leg...

lost a 39 (YES thirty-nine) WINNING streak against him! its madness! (and prolly more, didnt count prev season, counted only this season)

Long time using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond but considering to switch to whatever at away!(?)

Two scores from his AMC (38.4 ATT, 38.2 phys) and from his ML (33.8, 33) and my GK got 5 rating after match... my GK having 44.2 DEF and 44.2 phys... TRUE LOL!

anyway... what do you suggest? stick to my Narrow diamond or change to something else???

having narrowly 2 days and i would like to beat him at away. Having players for ND tactic primary gk,dl,dc,dr,dmc, mc, amc, st my primary AMC having AML and my sub AMC having AMR pos. aswell!

any idea(s)?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whatthe****.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	43685

***he is leading his league... lol
    what is this??? magic formula or what?
    Based upon the information you've provided above, i'm not so sure that team is actually abandoned. It's just a hybrid 4/5* star is strong for level 4. Combine this with a Semi-Final cup birth and 1st place in the league, seems like an unrealistic volume of troll results.

Out of curiosity, Does he have several out of position players?

I'd switch out of the narrow diamond, to something that passes through the flanks. Doing so will limit the impact of his DMC's on the match. 4-1-1-2w-2 would be my choice. Back 4 to cover his strikers
    and flanks, a DMC to mark the AMC, AML/AMR to bypass the DMC's and 2 striker against a lone DC.

4-3w-3/4-1-2w-3 might work too.

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-27-2015 at 05:01 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

how to beat this formation tactics and orders please 4-0-1-3-2 how to beat weird 3-2-1-2-2-4-1-3-2.jpg

Famous
    "i'm not so sure that team is actually abandoned."

He has constatly HUGE growing money (he could spend much stronger players at his level!), never changing this lol formation AND his avarage quality almost the same when is saw his first game!
    i accidentally saw his game in cup when he beated stronger enemy (early stage of cup)....ever since i looked his games he never was there... aaand i could dominate his league with my avarage... sooo

but anyway! considering ur suggestion and maybe i will try it against him!

THANKS!

edit: checked positions: everything in place correctly... again, above my theory but i would add this: i think he built a good strong team for level 3 and he abandoned at that stage... my BFF had a strong team at level 4 (37.x) and he quitted coz family reasons
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-27-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Famous
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I DID IT!!!! in AWAY!!! i was jumping in the middle at mall from joyness (dont care until i win ) I was shopping with my sis and i forgot the exact time so i had to manage from my smartphone picture taken from pc version after i arrived home
    of course he was leading first... imagine my pain... until 33rd minute he defended EVERYthing... ohh and he arrived at half of 1st half of course i thought it is an abandoned team, but i was wrong, he is prolly less active than me

so the facts:

how to beat weird 3-2-1-2-2-justice.jpg

THANK YOU DANIEL!!! THAAAANK YOU!!!
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

4-1-2-3

Can you speak Arabic ?

Rookie
    Out of curiosity which tactics did you deploy on this? did you do MC (up) in the middle or flanks AMR, AML (back)?
    Short or long passing and pressing whole pitch or just your half? all help appreciated! thanks

Famous
    MC up(down in 1st half), DL, DR, AML, AMR up, DMC down
    first half: own half, defensive, hard tackle, long passes, down both flanks
    second half (had better phys overall): whole pitch, hard attack, normal tackle, mix, down stayed

Rookie
    Thanks! Counter attacking?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast