Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By padrino

Thread: help with 3-5-2V

Rookie

help with 3-5-2V

Next match very important, if i win ill be Champions.

my opponent will play 3-5-2V (dc-dc-dr) he plays this formation al season.

Previous match against him i lost 1-0. i played 4-2-2-2 hexagon. i had more ballposession, more shots and more on target.

I plan to play 4-2-2-2 hexagon again, couse maybe it was just bad luck i lost.

What are your thoughts?

Also does anyone have a good counter for 3n-4-3. I struggled to that all season. only one win i tried 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, 442C and 3-5-2 flat. only with the 3-5-2 flat i won 2-1. but the stats where balanced. so it could go either way.
    Last edited by Corona; 05-30-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Rookie
    my opinion is to play 3-2-1-2-2 (DL-DC-DR/DMC-DMC/MC/AMR-AML/ST-ST) ATTACKING. this is a formation for scoring goals.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikia View Post
    my opinion is to play 3-2-1-2-2 (DL-DC-DR/DMC-DMC/MC/AMR-AML/ST-ST) ATTACKING. this is a formation for scoring goals.
    3w defenders against 2 ST and 2 wings? You want to score more goals or you want to concede more goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Corona View Post
    Next match very important, if i win ill be Champions.

my opponent will play 3-5-2V (dc-dc-dr) he plays this formation al season.

Previous match against him i lost 1-0. i played 4-2-2-2 hexagon. i had more ballposession, more shots and more on target.

I plan to play 4-2-2-2 hexagon again, couse maybe it was just bad luck i lost.

What are your thoughts?

Also does anyone have a good counter for 3n-4-3. I struggled to that all season. only one win i tried 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, 442C and 3-5-2 flat. only with the 3-5-2 flat i won 2-1. but the stats where balanced. so it could go either way.
    Against 3-5-2v, i have some solutions:

1.First, 4-5-1v, attacking/ Mix passing/ Normal Tackling/ Whole pitch/ Zone press/ Mix passing/ No counter(or Counter ON if needed)/ No offside, red arrows on AML/AMR and blue arrow on DMC. He has 4 attacking players are AML/AMR and 2 ST. You have 4 defenders and DMC supports them. 2 MC against 2 MC, and you need to exploit his weakness at 2 wings(DC-DC-DR). A ST with best form will be useful at counter-attack situations. Whole pith is needed in attacking.
    If he change to 3w-5-2v, you change to 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond immediately. Set win bonus to max.

2. 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, same orders with 4-5-1v. If he change to 3w-5-2v, you change to 3-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2. Set win bonus to max.

Against 3n-4-3, i have 2 solutions for you: 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, same orders like I said. The second is 3n-1-4-2: Attacking/Mix passing/ Normal Tackling/ Zone press/ Own Half/ Mix passing/ No counter/ No offside.
    Corona likes this.

Rookie
    i thought about it Nikia but i think my defense will be to vulnarable. in attacking it will be good but i need to win not necessary need many goals but thanks for ur reply !

Rookie
    Padrino thanks for your reply! I think i will go for the 4-5-1v. My quality of team is better then his 18.4-12.9 and my amr/aml and s are much better then his defenders. so i think can make the difference there. but isn't it better to attack donw both wings becouse he has only one dr?. I dont expect him to change formation, he never did that. I will post the result tonight here. match starts in 5 hours so long time.

against 3n-4-3 i played the 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly formation twice, and lost 2 times. i had the same orders onlly i played normal mentality with counter. i will go for the 3n-1-4-2 if i meet a 3n-4-3 next season

Thanks for your reply again. very useful!
    Last edited by Corona; 05-30-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Rookie
    Padrino,

I won 3-0 and be champion now. thanks to your help!

Apprentice
    You are welcome!