Thread: Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!

Rookie

Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!

So, I'm playing the Champions, won the first game 3-0 as visitor, I may win and go to the next round (semi finals), so I looked at my next potential adversary, and I found this..., (see pic).

His formation is 3W-1-4-2, but all his players have all red stars, how to beat that?, any comment or suggestion???, looks like mission impossible ...

Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!-image.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    So, I'm playing the Champions, won the first game 3-0 as visitor, I may win and go to the next round (semi finals), so I looked at my next potential adversary, and I found this..., (see pic).

His formation is 3W-1-4-2, but all his players have all red stars, how to beat that?, any comment or suggestion???, looks like mission impossible ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	47716
    How about your players? If they are 7 or 8 stars, maybe tactic works. If not, there is no tactic effective here. By the way, counter tactic for this are 4-1-3n-2, 4-3n-3, 4-4-2 classic, 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Maybe Narrow Diamond and 4-1-3n-2 works. Good luck!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    How about your players? If they are 7 or 8 stars, maybe tactic works. If not, there is no tactic effective here. By the way, counter tactic for this are 4-1-3n-2, 4-3n-3, 4-4-2 classic, 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Maybe Narrow Diamond and 4-1-3n-2 works. Good luck!
    Thanks for your quick reply, well, I will face that the am in semis, my team is 6 stars, with two players with 7 stars, so, I will use your suggestion of for,action to counter his formation.

I will advise on the results of both matches.

Rookie
    You can try play Defensive + Long Passing + Hard Tackling

Rookie
    Well, as expected I lost the first leg 0-3

Below the pics of the match.

Tomorrow I play the away game, I will play narrow diamond

Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!-image.jpg
    ATTACH=CONFIG]47892[/ATTACH]Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!-image.jpgHelp, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!-image.jpg

Banned
    Please don't try narrow diamond, you should 4-5-1V attack both flank or 4-1-2-3(3 STs), he has DMC, so don't bother to use your AMC. On another hand, he has only one DC, your 3STs will outplay his lonely DC. Here are the arrow and also it's a key. If use 451V, use attack mode, yes attack (both flank), mix pass, red arrow on ST, AML/AMR, DL and DR. If you use 4-1-2-3, he can go with defensive, mix pass, play normal through the middle, red arrow on 3STs, DL and DR. Since you are 3 goals behind, why not take a risk and force counter. Good luck!

Banned
    My 2 formations that I have suggested from the previous post was to counter for 3W-1-3W-1-2.

Rookie
    Thanks for the feedback, I lost both games 3-0, the second game was slightly more even, but he made substitutions, with all stars a well, but my players were tired, and even with my subs, he scored 2 goals at the end of the second half.

I usually play with 4-5-1 V style..., again, thanks for the replies.

Apprentice
    Against this strong Team you will never have a Chance.

Help, potential game against a Super Team All Stars!-myteam.jpg
    this is my Team. next week all Players will get the 8. star. the last 5 seasons my Team was so so strong and allways on top in all cometitions. in this 5 seasons i ve got only 6 defeats and only ~10 draws.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team