Thread: What the best formation?

What the best formation?

i just want to try winning all the cup in that season, use classic formation like 4-4-2, always destroy me, so the best way to keep winning is using possession formation or attacking formation?

i really like you all can suggest the best formation you use for your own team

Arsenal FC

Invincible(League) : Season 2 (League Cup Winners, Champions League Quarter, Cup Runners Up)

The Double : Season 4 (League Cup Winners, Cup Winners, Champions League Top 16)

League Cup Winners (x4)
    Cup Winners (x1)
    Cup Runners Up (x1)

There is no perfect tactic but 2 popular ones are 4-5-1v and 4-1-2-1-2.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by amixiphos View Post
    i just want to try winning all the cup in that season, use classic formation like 4-4-2, always destroy me, so the best way to keep winning is using possession formation or attacking formation?

i really like you all can suggest the best formation you use for your own team

Arsenal FC

Invincible(League) : Season 2 (League Cup Winners, Champions League Quarter, Cup Runners Up)

The Double : Season 4 (League Cup Winners, Cup Winners, Champions League Top 16)

League Cup Winners (x4)
    Cup Winners (x1)
    Cup Runners Up (x1)
    In Cup, surprisingly .. Twice I used this: 4-2DMCs-1-1-2 and won both...1 is treble the other time is double champion and 2nd at CL..
    Another 2 times I got CUP title by using Narrow Diamond and Hexagon (which is similar with what El Pistolero mentioned in above) with defensive tactics since my opponents always higher level and stronger then my squad ofcoz...

But in normal league competition, my favourite formations are: 4-4-2C as yours, also 3w-4-1-2 and 3w-1-3N-1-2 and with those formations, I won league titles from time to time...

Dreamer
    some orders for that formations ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    In Cup, surprisingly .. Twice I used this: 4-2DMCs-1-1-2 and won both...1 is treble the other time is double champion and 2nd at CL..
    Another 2 times I got CUP title by using Narrow Diamond and Hexagon (which is similar with what El Pistolero mentioned in above) with defensive tactics since my opponents always higher level and stronger then my squad ofcoz...

But in normal league competition, my favourite formations are: 4-4-2C as yours, also 3w-4-1-2 and 3w-1-3N-1-2 and with those formations, I won league titles from time to time...

Thanks guys for the reply, ill try the formation recommended by you guys, now season 5 is start, i hope for the title again
    Arsenal FC

League Cup Winners (x4)
    Cup Winners (x1)
    Cup Runners Up (x1)

The best tactic has no form, total harmony, looks weak when it is strong and strong when it is weak. It also wins every game regardless of circumstance. When it is found, Mourinho will call you and beg you to save Chelsea's season.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Apprentice
    you Need wingers and you have to find good orders!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Banned
    i tried more formation, but i see only have 4-4-2 is best

Rookie
    If I was forced to stick with one formation I would definitely choose 451 v

I would say it works 80% of the time with good players. More if you have quality players.