Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Barry Brinkhuijsen
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Losing to a team of more than 40% weaker

Rookie

Losing to a team of more than 40% weaker

And I will explain this one ???
    It is not normal, I know that you lose a weaker opponent, but more than 40%?
    Something is wrong T11 !!!
    I play a 16th season.
    These opponents routinely'll beat by 5 goals or more and now lost 3: 2 while I was still in the 36th minute led 2: 0th In the league I was second, rival 11th
    My team 103.1 / 112.4%
    Opponent 92.4 / 69.5%
    Do not write anything here about setting players and bonuses, I was fine.
    I am curious about the reactions and views, or your similar negative / unrealistic results !!!

It does happen, I think it is the charm of it.
    This afternoon I won the cup from a opponent who was almost 30% better as me.
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.
    WZAWZDB!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It is not normal, I know that you lose a weaker opponent, but more than 40%?
    If this is happening 1-2 times per season yes.
    If more, something is wrong.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I've been struggling with this as well. Maybe not as extreme. I beat the stronger and equal teams. I come up against a team 20-30% weaker, and I draw. Not much more I can do with motivation as I'm full win bonus and full green morale. Going to try training less as my next step in case they're tired. I already do player rotations too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I've been struggling with this as well. Maybe not as extreme. I beat the stronger and equal teams. I come up against a team 20-30% weaker, and I draw. Not much more I can do with motivation as I'm full win bonus and full green morale. Going to try training less as my next step in case they're tired. I already do player rotations too.
    Ι believe this comes from the game engine. To give you a "bad day" once or twice in a season.
    Now that the leagues have many weak teams (not like 3 seasons and more, where almost all the teams had the same q), you 're getting a "troll" result.
    Nothing you can do.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    And as a bonus I have in the last league round tied with rival by 65% ​​weaker, some players he had in their positions, the penultimate in the table with a lot of negative score, I kind .... probably abandoned the team. This explain to me how ???
    I did not change anything, I still train players as well, dispositions and commands fine ..... just a team perfectly fine in every way !!!
    And this just happened to me in the league, cup and LM I won, in association'm also won all the matches, so why that happened to me in the league ???
    For 16 seasons I see this with my two teams never happened !!!
    These two weak opponents could yet be performance-around as I took a friendly match in T11 player with a 4-5 lower level. And with such eng always you win ikdyby you did not have morals or anything else.

My opinion :
    Whether you would like to set anything in disposition, commands, players, and these results have been put forward and I had a chance to influence them. On this there is no other logical explanation.

Rookie
    No, this is not becoming a must !!!
    They spend time playing this game, you train in the morning, then play matches in the evening again potrénuješ and so forth. Well, then you come to the teams that you should beat without his own goalkeeper and you do not win?
    It then loses the sense of the game when you beat teams and abandoned !!!

40% is +2 stars, then we have to see if is overall Qualiy or the 11 quality, despite all, I don't see any problem as the distance that a star level can face another is not of +1. Is not of +5 attributes the determinant differance and lets keep in mind that individually the players have internal skills, affected slightly for the external skills.