Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to beat 4 - 5 -1 flat ?

Rookie
    By the way AML and AMR or ML and MR? (I don't have ML) Thank you in advance!

Play your AML or MC as ML for 1 time, you will get a small posession penalty but you can use your scout (AML).
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber008 View Post
    By the way AML and AMR or ML and MR? (I don't have ML) Thank you in advance!

Rookie
    Oh thanks mate! Even though I will be handicaped without my AMR,but I'll give it a shot! Thank you for help! I will tell you result later..
    BTW,I have 113 and he 108quality.

Ok, good luck and let me know how the result.
    At this moment i only can dream from players +100 but i have a businessplan, level 4 now, won league season 1,2 and 3 and won CL season 2 and 3. And not a token buyer, thats why i dont make a chance in the cup.

Rookie
    You do have a chance since you play only vs your league rank in cup. By the way I have 80 medical,75 condition and 0 morale packs,and one of my MC has poor. and other good morale but I hope all will go well...

Last season in the league i was the weakest team, only tokenbuyers in my league. Best team had all 7* and one 8* players. I only had 3 6* and many 5*, but was happy to made it to the last 8
    Time to work now...

Rookie
    So you ended in which position? I gotta go too.. If it is possible add me in T11.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    3(DL/DC/DR)-5-2 is no 3-5-2?
    Put red arrows on 2 of your middle MC's and it looks like a easy win to me (normal mentality, passing through the middle and long passing)
    Agree.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Last season in the league i was the weakest team, only tokenbuyers in my league. Best team had all 7* and one 8* players. I only had 3 6* and many 5*, but was happy to made it to the last 8
    Time to work now...
    Thank you sooooo much! I won away even though he was watching and I didn't.. Result was 2:3 TY so much bro!
    Tell me for tommorow,I am playing vs. 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) and I am much stronger than he is.. And what do you think,bonuses or no?

Congratz, i expected a bigger win but its a win Next time if you can counter it with 3 DC.
    I dont give bonuses in the competition and CL poule, only in a further stadium of the CL. Cup depending of my opponents strength.
    You are asking me how to counter the narrow diamond but you have so many more experience, level 19 and me level 4
    Check your inbox in about 15 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber008 View Post
    Thank you sooooo much! I won away even though he was watching and I didn't.. Result was 2:3 TY so much bro!
    Tell me for tommorow,I am playing vs. 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) and I am much stronger than he is.. And what do you think,bonuses or no?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast