Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Formation Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Cikwan View Post
    i change my formations many times depending on my opponent formation...and had success too... "___"
    Like wise

I have never had a problem when changing formation, only when I change it within few hours of match.

4-5-1V has never let me down.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    Is changing formation is good idea??
    Well, it really depends on your opponents, whether they are as active as ya or they make it different way! For instant, if your opponent is using formation A, ya using formation B, and Ya keep trying to find a good counter formation against formation A, while your opponent do exactly the same to find a counter formation against your current formation. The final result would be 2 teams come up with 2 totally different formation... that have nothing related to the 2 original ones, so which is countering which? It is really hard to say. To be honest, I have a strong belief that our dear game engine make the decision as at least 50% of the final result no matter which formation ya use, the rest will be your detailed tactics and probably uses of some needed arrows ( I never fill my team with full of arrows, but arrows are very useful if you know exactly how your team behave with any individual arrows you put on).
    On the other hands, if you are fan of changing formation, you need to have big squad, and spend more token for it to fill your squad with players who can play in all position on the field
    All i wanna say is, I never change my formation in League, only change if I am pretty sure I can present to watch the match at knock out round in Cup and C1
    Formation means very simple to me:
    If you play attack and have an attacking formation: do attacking, Mixed (sides, short, long depends on your formation), whole pitch, offside trap
    If you play defending and have a defending formation: do defend, Mixed (sides, short, long depends on your formation), own half, with counter
    Normal doesnt make much senses to me as if you are better side, you surely wanna win the match, if you are weaker side (just a bit weaker), defend and counter to get the best possible result, as there is no point to play normal if you can score more and make your player happy or you need to defend and counter anytime you can instead of normal mode, not so much counter and not so much defend...
    This is just my way of playing T11
    Last edited by gohannie; 04-23-2013 at 04:35 AM.

ST -ST
    AMC
    MC-MC-MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Is this a counter tactic???

ytrytr

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have never had a problem when changing formation, only when I change it within few hours of match.

4-5-1V has never let me down.
    So lissten I played 4-5-1 v-style long time and it was pretty good tactic but I have seen that from end of the last season it doesn't work as well as in the past

first when I played this tactic I had blue arrows on defenders and red on the othe players whei it's stop work I have red arrows only on striker, wingers and DMc without blue arrows, then I also played 4-1-4-1 but with not very good effects.
    Iinstructions: offensive or normal, mixes, own half, normal, mixed, zonal

Last time I lost against 4:4:2 classic 2 times, 4-3MC-1AMC-2 and 4-MC-2AML/R-2 there were weaker than me and 3 times it was on my stadion, 2 times I watch match but opponent not

link for my squad
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

any advices to change tactics? Thanks a lot

Addicted
    it's all random bro. there's no such thing as the best formation.

I've seen 4-5-1V crush 4-4-2's...then in the next game get crushed against another 4-4-2 of weaker team.
    Same with 4-4-2 narrow diamond vs 4-5-1 V and vs 4-4-2

A tactic will work great against a team, then in the rematch against the same bot team it will fail miserably.

it should be unbeaten formation - let's imagine you can create any tactic you would like and buy 11 players (5stars quality w/o any Special Ability!)
    so you are pro - and you can choose whatever Tactic you like - in this case there should be a tactic which will smash everyone from you league.
    - w/o weak position
    - with 5start quality players
    - with a (offensive?) tactic you like

I'm sure there is at least one which will beat everyone else

I removed the SA from players - because with it you can will 7:0 scoring only free kicks, corners etc.

so is very advanced CM can have "bugs" - this kind of manager must have it as well...
    Last edited by Robert Wachowiak; 01-17-2014 at 10:11 AM.

what is the best counter formation for a 4-1-2-1-2?

Rookie
    my favourite formation is 3n-5-2v style works pretty good
    i had success also with some asymmetric formations like 4-1-ml-mc-mc-2
    also with 4-1-ml-mc-1-2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast