Thread: 4-3-1-2

4-3-1-2

Hello i am newbie in this game and i need your advice about my formation.

I already have this one:

----ST---ST----
    ------AMC------
    ML----MC----MR
    ----------------
    DL-DC----DC-DR

Can you tell me if i use good formation or not? I have 11 wins in row during this season (season2).
    And i dont know how to use red and blue narrows. I know that one of them are for wide line or something like that but i have no idea how to use it and how it influences matches.

Thank you.

Apprentice
    good formation anyway but you need really strong players for mr, ml and amc as well as 2 STS to make it kool. Setting should be, attack, mixed focus, mixed passing, red arrow AMC, MR, ML. Hope it helps
    Last edited by gohannie; 03-18-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Personally I think 4-3W-1-2 is a very good & balanced formation despite having only 1 MC.

When I use 4-3W-1-2, I usually go Normal, regardless of opposition strength unless of course it's > 10Q.

My Red Arrows are on my wide men & AMC, usually attack down both flanks or on one flank, mixed passing. Zonal or Man-to-Man is up to your own preference. I prefer not to go Attacking mode because of the 1MC. There is no sufficient cover if opponent counterattacks which you will experience a lot if you set Attacking.

Good luck!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

So my team is 5-star and only 3 players are 4-star. Yesterday, i also bought DMC because i lost my first match against lower quality team but he had 3 MC´s so i am going to try replace AMC by DMC and this can be more balanced and maybe more defensive tactic. There is no problem to change MC AMC or DMC but i am not sure for what kind of opponent´s formation should i create my. I already used red arrown on MC now because behind him is DMC and maybe later i will try to put them on MR and ML. I have high quality team but my weak part of this game is tactic. How should i change AMC MC or DMC ?

1. AMC+DMC
    2. AMC+MC
    3. MC+DMC

I have no idea.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Marek Nikuškin Jendrál; 03-18-2014 at 05:55 PM.

If you have a very attacking minded players, why don't you try any V formation?

For 4-1-3W-2, it's best to have no arrows on the MC and a red one on the DMC, MR, ML. Play Normal mentality
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    I always win counter this formation by 4141 blue arrows to dmc

Quote Originally Posted by melimeeel View Post
    I always win counter this formation by 4141 blue arrows to dmc
    Concur! But funny I get a draw using 4-1-4-1 against 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond