Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Competition Types in Top Eleven

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    In the Cup, ties are decided by AWAY goals.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Cup???

"OVERALL" means the one which appear when I check/open my opponent team data?
    ... FORM ...
    ... MGR LVL ...
    ... AVG AGE ...
    ... ``````...
    ... OVRL QTY ... <--- means this?

and similar quality, how much of maximum qty differenc?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That is the average of the total team quality, including bench and reserve. You have to do your own math for what is on the pitch.

I am not sure what the max Q difference is, many seem to feel it is not worked by that number "overallQ" but more the top players only. the Cup will include many levels of manager as well.
    Belgji likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last season I was six in the league. Today I received a message that this season I did not qualify for the Champions League. What is it about?

Quote Originally Posted by Voćkica Malena View Post
    Last season I was six in the league. Today I received a message that this season I did not qualify for the Champions League. What is it about?
    You need to finish in the Top 4 to qualify for the Champions League for the following season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hello

I´am on Level 10 in T11 and tomorrow i have a cup game (half final) against a team out of level 11. Is that normal?

Famous
    almost my every oppo had one tier higher than me

dont be write-only, READ before... plz

"The Cup is a knockout tournament comprised of 128 teams of different levels, but overall similar team quality."

Its New for me because all cup games i played against Teams Form the same level. Now half final is the end for me.

[B]"The Cup is a knockout tournament comprised of 128 teams of different levels, but overall similar team quality."[/B] well this is just not true, let´s say the overall similar team quality is one 5 star team for that cup season, almost in all the cups i played (lvl 25 here) i got teams whit 12/13 players whit 9 stars and all whit one skill already adquired, and the remaining squad whit 1 star, this gives one similar % for the 2 teams but in the reality the distance btw one and other is huge !!! some of this teams have this high players whit 18/19 years old, if they dont cheat to obtain this they are spending big big money....hmmm i dont believe all this players are spending money....not the money they need to create one entire team from let´s say 5 stars to 9 stars and all whit one skill active. In the champions is the same some times. i already saw teams whit players at...10 stars.
    Last edited by Carlos M; 06-01-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12