Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [IMPORTANT] New season release

Rookie
    I agree with the idea of half time ratings to gauge possible subs. I would also like to see a Loan feature (with a Note feature to discuss terms) added to negotiations that could be utilized by managers that are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MadbullJT View Post
    I agree with the idea of half time ratings to gauge possible subs. I would also like to see a Loan feature (with a Note feature to discuss terms) added to negotiations that could be utilized by managers that are friends.
    this getin boring same old commentary this game needs 2d or 3d to be able to see some football to see who playin bad so you can sub them off .other manager games have it and as for 100 million players been on top or even 13 mil thats a lie

transfer windows where you can apply for any player for ten tokens ,loans allowed for 5 toks per game theres so much more top can do they got loads money from alot spending on tokens if they not got 2d or 3d in next few months im off .they dont have to look like players they could make you spend toks on there appearence either way you need to be able to see games as a manager dont you .jose dont sit at home every week getin notes from coach does he

1) Hi, effectively there are many teams with high earnings and incomings which should allow them spend,
    but VERY FEW tokens,so this amount of money remains useless without tokens.

Moreover you can loan money using tokens,but you can't loan tokens using your incomings (WHY NOT???)

2) What's the meaning of making gifts to our friends if we can receive only one a day for each kind?

3) I have a very high level team,so:

a) young players trainment is too expensive,and aspect 1) is a strong limit to perform it with success
    b) young players level is often too lower referred to their money value,so the expense/quality ratio is
    not so good in the transfer market

This are real improvements to perform,to make the game really different from oldest versions...
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-27-2015 at 08:06 AM.
    Eric Jego and Gert Funck like this.

Notifications for upcoming games are missing... 2-nd day in a row without warning for the next game... I still can't find the menu which will set notifications for me... Any suggestions?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    same here - notification is missing. also, i can buy scouts on my phone with 69 tokens, but i can buy same player on PC with 50 tokens.

Guys I noticed that after the new update every time I log in from phone my players don't get skill points, do you have this issue too?

Quote Originally Posted by David Sargsyan-Judan View Post
    Guys I noticed that after the new update every time I log in from phone my players don't get skill points, do you have this issue too?
    Is automatic atribuated to players !

This automatic attribution is only on the phone. if you login on the pc you can still select where to apply your skill points.
    I have to say I am unhappy with automatic distribution of skill points I much prefer to select my own.
    Gert Funck likes this.

The game is great even better would be if you could reduce salaries bit players, or that it is not every day because the minimum wage should be 500-700m for one season at the plate, and the young players get only the 12 days it would be good to get young players 5-7 days to us of salary players like this does not make sense to play when you constantly go to the minus

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast