Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Improved Player Rating

VIP
    What conclusion should I come to after this game and ratings I see? 5 defender and all 5 got ratings 5...

Fábián ~ 129 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.39, this season 7.60...
    Pak ~ 90 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.26, this season 7.38...
    Brown ~ 53 games, once got rating 5, average rating 6.96, this season 7.29...
    Pak ~ 41 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.37, this season 7.53...
    Rebocho ~ 19 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.58, this season 7.69...

So, they all suddenly forgot to play football and defend? Are they all guilty for goals? Should I sell them all?

Silly and stupid... It's like my players never blocked any shot, never tackled opponents, never created any goal chances... If someone neutral would look at ratings after the game, they would come to conclusion that my team is abandoned...

Btw, all 5 defenders are rated 8 in the previous game...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 07-08-2015 at 11:25 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

I have a better idea for you.
    last day of the season, sell your high-rated players, make your team a 3* team, wait until the league is on, you will be with 3* teams, then buy high-rated players.
    I did this 2 seasons ago. I always had a 5* team and all the opponents I played with in the cup were 1 or 2 levels above me, with higher rates. When i did this step, dropping my team to 3*, all my opponents in the cup were weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    What conclusion should I come to after this game and ratings I see? 5 defender and all 5 got ratings 5...

Fábián ~ 129 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.39, this season 7.60...
    Pak ~ 90 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.26, this season 7.38...
    Brown ~ 53 games, once got rating 5, average rating 6.96, this season 7.29...
    Pak ~ 41 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.37, this season 7.53...
    Rebocho ~ 19 games, never got rating 5 before, average rating 7.58, this season 7.69...

So, they all suddenly forgot to play football and defend? Are they all guilty for goals? Should I sell them all?

Silly and stupid... It's like my players never blocked any shot, never tackled opponents, never created any goal chances... If someone neutral would look at ratings after the game, they would come to conclusion that my team is abandoned...

Btw, all 5 defenders are rated 8 in the previous game...
    I have noticed decline in performances like that too this season; it was as if the players were not there or the players had 3-4 stars deduction from their profile. There is surely something fishy going on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 10:25 AM.

I just wanna ask where did Ismail Ihab found this Emblem?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

@NTNK Odakle ja znam jbt, to mi je bio protivnik...
    NTNK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    @NTNK Odakle ja znam jbt, to mi je bio protivnik...
    I have never seen that in clubshop, thats for sure
    Steppenwolf and NTNK like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Stay on-topic! PS: Regarding that emblem, it also have 2 jerseys, I think is only for Egipt but not sure.
    NTNK likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Each column represents the same player in each of the Seasons - 1 of the DCs and the DMC were S16 purchases.

Ofc I can't factor out fluctuations of player form or opposition but I include S15 ratings too as a buffer.

There seems to be a general significant upward trend following the changes last Season acroos the board except maybe the defensive line of DL, DC & DR although the Striker does still seem like a bit of an oddball.

It would be interesting to know what changes the devs would have expected to see.

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Stay on-topic! PS: Regarding that emblem, it also have 2 jerseys, I think is only for Egipt but not sure.
    True, is when they added for 1-2 days the emblems/jerseys of Qatar, Libano, Unated Emirates, Oman etc and so, 14 of July 2015 and I did the meme of the Top Oileven

Improved Player Rating-camello4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    True, is when they added for 1-2 days the emblems/jerseys of Qatar, Libano, Unated Emirates, Oman etc and so, 14 of July 2015 and I did the meme of the Top Oileven

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camello4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	55921
    You will never stop with the memes will you khris xD
    And that picture from ET damn .. :v memories
    Sorry for off topic guys :P
    But if you paused the game for 2-3 years you kinda miss the guys
    khris likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123