Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Games

First I owned was Golden Axe II on the Mega drive - bought because I was working/living away from home. Played loads of games over the years (been many of them, games and years I mean).

On PC, graduated from Might & Magic, Command & Conquer series (Tiberian Sun multiplayer remains my most fondly remembered game), including Neverwinter Nights via Age of Empires/Total War through to Aion/Runes of Magic/Neverwinter and many many more.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    First I owned was Golden Axe II on the Mega drive - bought because I was working/living away from home. Played loads of games over the years (been many of them, games and years I mean).

On PC, graduated from Might & Magic, Command & Conquer series (Tiberian Sun multiplayer remains my most fondly remembered game), including Neverwinter Nights via Age of Empires/Total War through to Aion/Runes of Magic/Neverwinter and many many more.
    Wow. I've never heard of any of that.

I will say the first "video" game I ever played was Pong.

Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I was sad when our PS died and we no longer had a machine to play Crash Bandicoot on! I am pretty terrible at traditional video games but Crash was just so much fun to play against friends, and one of the few games I could beat my husband at sometimes (unless you count Tetris. I am a master at that, he wouldn't even play it against me)
    you can still have fun playing crash on psx emulator !

Fifa/Pes,bfme 2(battle for middle earth 2),Counter Strike,World of Tanks etc...

Famous
    I have to admit i am big nerd about games. In my childhood i played with dozens of C64 and Amiga titles...
    Later in PC my favs were: Xcom series (not the crappy fps one, only Strats.), Diablo 1-2, Fallout 1-2, Starcraft 1-BW (played with 2 only campaign), Heroes of M&M 3 and couple of 90ish and early 2K good titles (rpgs, and some tactical rpgs-strats)
    Early consoles: Resident evil 1-2-3(maybe 4) and ALL gamecube and PS(1-2) Resident titles... im a fan of early Resident evil titles Gran turismo 3-4, Silent Hill 1-2, God of war 1-2, Metal gear solid 1, Vagrant story

later titles: Fallout 3, Borderlands 1-2 (AWESOME, even if i HATE fps games!), Xenonaut xcom clone, Ufo after series - another xcom clone, UFO extraterrestrials (another ) Dead island series (coming the new one in 2k16!), and i like to watch to dota2 pro tournaments sometimes (had a starcraft-early DOTA clan) and modern Kings Bounty series (really cool alternative of HoMM)

AAAND Diablo 3...i'm playing mostly Diablo 3 since the beginning on EU server (coz i'm european )... in first year i played only softcore but then i switched to HARDCORE (your toon only have 1 life if he/she dies his/her gear and a toon itself lost!) Not motivating the softcore anymore (it's kind a god simulator with endless life and it's boring to me, no adrenalin etc.)...

Guys! anyone playing Diablo 3 HC on EU? feel free to add my tag if u want play some hc sh1t
    bnet tag: hellrider#2918
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-22-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I just bought The Witcher and The Witcher 2, anyone played this games? I also just finished Assassin Creed first part, pretty nice but long as hell..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have played Witcher and Witcher 2. Witcher is one of the best RPG video game out there. I've got Wild Hunt recently, I played a little bit. The first one might be kinda boring because of the graphics and gameplay, but you'll love the second for sure. The third one is amazing, but there was lots of bugs when I played. I waited for patches to fix game.

Apprentice
    hearthstone and heroes of the storm

I play any puzzle game.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Fifa, Call of Duty, Assasins Creed, Hitman, and all othe PC games which I can manage........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast