Thread: National Team Players

Newbie zuks.zvttepping@gmail.com's Avatar

National Team Players

I would like to suggest for the creation of all the national team players. It pains me to see that none of the south african national team players are being created by the game. We need players like simphiwe tshabalala (Scored opening goal of 2010 world cup), kagisho dikgacio, bernard parker, andile jali, itumeleng khune etc

You always notice that in terms of african players that are being created by the game, it is always either nigerian, ivorian, ghanaian, cameroonian, egyptian or morocan. Why?? Are these nations the only nations being recognised by the game? no players ever from the southern african region where as the players from all other continents are being created.

Whats your view.

Zukile

Dont worry, your not the only South-African born player here.
    My brother, who chose his nation as South Africa, has South African generated players in his team.
    So maybe there ARE South African playersc out there in the market, just that you never see them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL