Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Eddie Sinclair
  • 1 Post By IGOR
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Create New Cup? Battle of Your Country?

Create New Cup? Battle of Your Country?

I was just thinking that it would be cool if there was a new Cup that allowed you to play only people from your country to see who has the best team in each country. You could also use it as a way to track how you match up with other people from your country. Just a thought though.
    IGOR and cookizzz like this.

I always wanted to change the old cup system because is so easy to win it.
    The league gives you motivation to be higher level and to meet new and stronger clubs.
    The CL is a competition that meet all strong clubs with the same level.
    But i want an explanation from all top eleven members what is the motivation in the Cup?
    To beat lower players? Like in all competition there must be a equalization with all teams with all competitions.
    And like i say in the last cup competition i had first formation with 5* but the others where max with 4* and min with 2* with their first formation.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

you can change your nationality. So doing it by country would not work

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not only that, some nationalities (Oh say.. like.. American!) there would not be enough on a server for a Cup.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IGOR View Post
    I always wanted to change the old cup system because is so easy to win it.
    The league gives you motivation to be higher level and to meet new and stronger clubs.
    The CL is a competition that meet all strong clubs with the same level.
    But i want an explanation from all top eleven members what is the motivation in the Cup?
    To beat lower players? Like in all competition there must be a equalization with all teams with all competitions.
    And like i say in the last cup competition i had first formation with 5* but the others where max with 4* and min with 2* with their first formation.
    Have a squad that the best fourteen are five star or more and your Cup will be MUCH more challenging. I always face Managers that have Teams a level or three above me.
    cookizzz likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Have a squad that the best fourteen are five star or more and your Cup will be MUCH more challenging. I always face Managers that have Teams a level or three above me.
    But did u figure out why that is happening to you and not to me?
    I bet your first and second lineup is with 5 and 6 star players and u cant make big changes with your squad.
    But in my condition i start with average power of 2*. Then the game is giving me a squads not more than 3*. And in day 3 i start to buy 5-6 players with 5* and then my average power will be bigger and my first squad is much stronger than the second.
    And i bet most of the managers when they compare their power with 2 stars greater than the other team they don't even look the enemies squad and formation.
    Last edited by IGOR; 07-26-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

Igor, it is because indeed I have an entire squad of 22 players (you can see 'em in my showcase) and the best 14 are usually five or six star, which is why I get teams above in Cup. You have lesser quality subs that bring your average down, which is the way to get lesser teams in Cup, since it is based on your best 14 at start of Season.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]