Thread: Offsides in Games?

Rookie

Offsides in Games?

Hi

Here's a suggestion.....

How about including offside decisions in the games?

Players using excessive "red arrows" could be penalised and game description more realistic.

Also could have goals disallowed after referee referred decision to his linesman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Baker View Post
    Hi

Here's a suggestion.....

How about including offside decisions in the games?

Players using excessive "red arrows" could be penalised and game description more realistic.

Also could have goals disallowed after referee referred decision to his linesman!!!
    According to the devs Offsides are included in the games but they don't show the majority of them in the Commentary. (You do occasionally get a 'tries to spring the offside trap" or something similar but not any Offside decisions afaik.)

But I would say to Nordeus, if Offsides are already there and you don't want to put them in the commentary then at least add an Offsides Counter in the Match stats.

PS. I'd guess they are not included in Commentary because they could be so frustrating.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    They do have offsides for orders but that is for general defencive cover so adding a counter attack version might be a good idea.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.