Thread: Real

Real

Any manager who is leading his team every day is active in his club. I say this in real life. Oh, now, you could do something similar on the top eleven in.
    too many teams have that every season case to tell permeate the league, enter a couple of times during the season the top11, sign a contract, divide the points, make a small team, share moral and That's it. And those teams are in the top 7, go to the next level, and I for example. who every day go into the game, I watch almost every game, finished at the bottom of the table, although I have a better team than some teams that are at the top.
    think it would be more realistic if they make something like this
    * Before each game you need to do personally to make up the lineup for the upcoming match, that before every match you have to enter the game, sort the whole setup, make those settings, place who will perform the corners ...
    Before each game would have to do:
    Real-screenshot_2.jpg
    Real-screenshot_3.jpg

Otherwise, you should make that team play completely decomposed system, that no one player is in position
    Real-screenshot_4.jpg

When you do this, you then get those teams and those players who have not entered the top11 almost every day were worse in the standings, which they deserve.

Top Eleven is a facebook game. There are plenty of people who only go on a few times per week. If they do what you say then almost all of those players will quit, and the game will fall apart. What if you go on vacation and miss a few days? You would almost certainly lose those games you miss

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah the idea is to be able to play various ways, whichever suits your life.

I just wish teams not touched for a month went into abeyance and not a League with actives.
    I guess I mean I wish the draw took activity into account after friends and Q.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I check in every day! ofton multiple times! sad I know but im an addict lol, but you get what you put in 14 league titles in a row!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.