Thread: Selecting matches schedule

Rookie

Selecting matches schedule

I have a BIG problem, from a few months ago I always have to play the matches between 10:00-10:30 AM, and i cant see the games in the work.

My question is whether next month i ****f the nationality and language, the schedules the matches will always be different or the same?

Could put an option to select the time for your games at the beginning of each season.

sorry for my English

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is an option that you can change the time of the game but it's only if you're playing at home.
    Also avoid to make "friends" same level from different continents. I 'm from Greece and last season I had some friends from south America. With some of them we were in same league, the timing of the games was uncomfortable for me.
    So I was trying to study how did they played (formations/tactics) and try to set my team to counter.
    Don't forget the auto-subs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My next round cup match, 2nd leg, in Thailand, is set for 4.10 am on Friday.!!!
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I believe the fixtures timing is now based on when most people in the home time zone are awake, and doesn't take into account work or school hours. This is an improvement from when matches happened at every time of day, but the downside is that many are at work or school in those times, and people (such as myself) a long distance from GMT get two matches in a calendar day (even though they are different match days.) I usually miss the first match of the day (it's around 10 -11 am) because we keep 2nd shifts hours.

I like the idea of choosing a preferred window of time, but I expect server loads have effect on fixture times too.and if everyone chose the same times it would maybe cause issues.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]