Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Suggest delaying condition recovery to 15 minute after match finished

Famous

Suggest delaying condition recovery to 15 minute after match finished

If player condition recovery time overlaps with time of a match, it will be delayed to the instance that the match finishes. Players with full condition cannot enjoy the condition recovery. If the the condition recovery time is delayed to 15 minutes after the match finishes, there will be enough time for arranging training for these players to use up some of their conditions. Then they can also enjoy the condition recovery.

It is fairer. In last season, my team had some consecutive games that condition recovery time overlapped with match time as both of them are 3 hours apart. I accumulatively lost many skill points.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I generally make the bench/reserves do cardio before so that I don't lose any possible condition if the bump up will be right after a match.

But I would too prefer that the times didn't overlap, it doesn't happen that often for me, maybe a couple of times a season.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I generally make the bench/reserves do cardio before so that I don't lose any possible condition if the bump up will be right after a match.

But I would too prefer that the times didn't overlap, it doesn't happen that often for me, maybe a couple of times a season.
    I also have similar arrangements on bench/reserve players' conditions before such matches. Any player comes off the bench have slight disadvantage in condition. I generally accept this because that's not a serious problem and fair to all players. But it should be nice if there is a simple solution for this.

Assume match period is 12 minutes, the probability is about 12 / (60x3) = 1/15. So it's almost 2 league games per season.