Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Hey,

This is my first post so let me kick off by saying "hello" to everyone and "thank you" to the developer for the great game.

I have a problem with injuries. Every 2nd match I lose at least one player and since I constantly update the medical facilities, the injuries get longer and more severe (!). It destroys my tactics since I have to juggle with formations to adapt to constant changes in my squad.

Don't you think injuries happen way to often? It is not a war game, you see.

Suggestion 1:
    Please lower the probability of injuries to more realistic level

&|

Suggestion 2:
    Increase the squad size so we can have more backup players

Welcome to this half-dead forum
    Do you have 22 players? If yes, how many of them are usually injured?
    I think this is individual, my team doesn't have much injuries problem, usually i have 0-2 injured players, but when injury period comes then i have sometimes 5-6 of 22 available players (~25% of team) .
    I think form personal xp that injury rate isn't that high compared to real life football. Yes, no one likes injuries, but remember how many real teams have problems with injuries. If you don't know, please check this out;
    EPL Injury table
    English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com
    Look at top injury-affected teams:
    Newcastle: 12/31 (12 injured of 31 available players in squad) (39%)
    Everton: 10/24 (42%)
    ManUtd: 8/27 (30%)

And what is precentage of your/our injured players in team? In mine currently under 10% of players are injured.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

i find that beginning of season, injuries are imminent. if i accumulate first aid packs, injuries are continous. If i buy players, bes one(s) yep, injured. it makes me feel like it is to push to purchase

Thank you for replying.

OK, you convinced me - I was not aware that it is a realistic feature after all.

Currently I have 21, 2 injured. Usualy I have 4-6 injured players. Seems I should live with that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Welcome to this half-dead forum
    Do you have 22 players? If yes, how many of them are usually injured?
    I think this is individual, my team doesn't have much injuries problem, usually i have 0-2 injured players, but when injury period comes then i have sometimes 5-6 of 22 available players (~25% of team) .
    I think form personal xp that injury rate isn't that high compared to real life football. Yes, no one likes injuries, but remember how many real teams have problems with injuries. If you don't know, please check this out;
    EPL Injury table
    English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com
    Look at top injury-affected teams:
    Newcastle: 12/31 (12 injured of 31 available players in squad) (39%)
    Everton: 10/24 (42%)
    ManUtd: 8/27 (30%)

And what is precentage of your/our injured players in team? In mine currently under 10% of players are injured.
    I usually keep 22 players. The current injury pattern is similar to yours and does not worry me too much. But I found that many T11 managers keep a small squad size. Then injury rate should be a problem.

The real life injury rate can be used as reference. But I don't agree T11 world just simulate it. In real life football/soccer, there are 1 or 2 matches per week. Most injuries can recover in a few days. In contrast, in T11 world, there are 1 or 2 matches daily, while sometimes starting times of 2 matches on different days are close to each other. Each injury last for at least 1 day, and affect at least 1 match (except 1 day injury obtained after all matches on same day have already completed). It is very usual that injuries affect 5 days or more. I cannot see there are so many long term injuries in real life football/soccer.

I am neutral to the suggestions to reduce injury rate, but disagree making huge changes like reducing 50%. For squad size limit, I tend to keep the current size but I will love to have a pool of young players who can be used in emergency.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz Wajper Kowalczyk View Post
    Currently I have 21, 2 injured. Usualy I have 4-6 injured players. Seems I should live with that.
    We all have injury rate like that or similar, so your is some average. Last season I had luck because my team didn't get injury period
    I had no more than 2 injured players whole season.