Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ãr Økâ
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

hey guys

first i want to say i am not english and kurdish is my first language . but i cant see any kurdish words ingame. i want to add kurdish language to the game because every day i am inviting my kurdish friends to the game we are in a region near iraq but we are not using arabic language just we have same language and we have no same meaning. i can help high members of they add the language about translating and meaning..

and i have some ideas about the tactic/order/special ability

i think every players are tired about those old SA .. i want to add some new SA .

#1 - One on One assister : assisting to their friends and no need for explain
    #2 - Blocking : that is like every time blocking and we know heading and wall is not enough and just they are good for corner & free kick stopping . but blocking is better for force counter attack and being a wall against shoots and shadow striker ..
    #3 - Long pass : this is like when you are a defender and u stop the attack then quickly u are using long pass to one striker and he is in square of opponent goal . this will make a good assist and more fun against low teams
    ------------
    orders are too old for example those tackle and pass etc but we want to add some other orders for example

#1 - Tight marking : blocking player its like every defender blocks behind the strikers in the game and no need for explain
    #2 - Men Behind the ball : we can do this for 2 things like 1: every players -defenders & forward follows the ball when their teammate has the ball but too bad for force counter attacks and second thing is when their opponent player has the ball . some of our player plays near the ball and we know mourinho used this tactic but and conceded 5 goals
    #3 - Use play maker : we have this on the game but couldn't get it easily but we can choose a player for those orders
    #4 - use target man : for example we have a good striker about shooting skill. we can add that player and automatically it make the player to shoot when he got the ball and wont let other players to do that

and if some managers have ideas we want to listen

about the tactic as i made a thread about it i think a moderator listened me and added that to the list behind animated stadium idea but i want to add other things. i saw too many managers . telling advice things to player for example tells 2 defender to always block leonel messi or follow him . i can explain more things in this photo :

Animations : Suggestions-1st-men-behind-ball.pngSuggestions-2nd-men-behind-ball.pngSuggestions-blocking.pngSuggestions-long-pass%60.pngSuggestions-play-maker-target-man.pngSuggestions-tight-marking.png
    Last edited by Ãr Økâ; 05-28-2015 at 09:27 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

if anyone have suggestion we're happy to listen

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    i think every players are tired about those old SA .. i want to add some new SA .
    I 'm not tired of this, I 'm tired because
    - half of them aren't working
    - the other half working only for some players and not for all seasons
    - nobody of nord-devs bothering to explain how it's working, if it's working or it's a cosmetic for the fun of the game
    Ãr Økâ likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

maybe ur right but every team need to have nearly some good players but we couldn't use skills for their SA ,, bcs we need skill to their attack/defend/phi too but they wont listen us