• YES

14 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Player Award

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    One more thing, I think awards should not stack because it will create a lot of problems and won't show quite exactly the quality of the player. The awarads should last only 1 season in order to inform better players what they are buying because you can see on his statistics x3 golden boots and that to be from 5 or 10 seasons ago.
    But, then, it is not appropriate to put the awards in the competition cells as shown in the picture in the previous posts, as anything put as such should represent the whole achievement in the competition concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    One more thing, I think awards should not stack because it will create a lot of problems and won't show quite exactly the quality of the player. The awarads should last only 1 season in order to inform better players what they are buying because you can see on his statistics x3 golden boots and that to be from 5 or 10 seasons ago.
    Thanks, here is my last attempt

I still bellive there should be great focus on stats from the two other competitions, this is what draws some people to this game (including me)

Player Award-test-reward2.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Thanks, here is my last attempt

I still bellive there should be great focus on stats from the two other competitions, this is what draws some people to this game (including me)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test reward2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	49031
    I like the place but not sure if is the best place. Ofcourse they can minimize more the awards.

For exemple League (6) in Romanian is Campionat (9) in other languages could have even more.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    I said that ages ago, but no one was listening lol...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I said that ages ago, but no one was listening lol...
    If there are others topic on this you can feel free to link the threads (here) as well so we can see more ideas and suggestions on this topic.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

very very good idea!!!

Rookie
    Super suggestion- I'd like to see this happen
    ModeratorRomania likes this.
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123