Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.

Since the system tries to fit everything into a 12 hr time slot.....rather than take the time zone automatically there should be an option to choose a 12 hour slot.

Still the same mechanic just one based on Manager choice.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Since the system tries to fit everything into a 12 hr time slot.....rather than take the time zone automatically there should be an option to choose a 12 hour slot.

Still the same mechanic just one based on Manager choice.
    It will be nice if several 12-hour time slots will be provided for managers to choose before season day 3.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    @Cat

So it begins for me...
    And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-screen-shot-2015-07-27-9.59.05-pm.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yeah I am going to look at mine now

And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-grrargh.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-28-2015 at 03:34 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I don't have any calendar day with 3 matches. But this is still the worst schedule I have ever obtained. In season days with 2 matches, time between all matches are not more than 5 hours. My players will only recover 5% between 2 matches, probably in all these days.

Attachment 50594

Attachment 50595

Attachment 50596
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-sch1.jpg   And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-sch2.jpg   And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-sch3.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Ok I have an issue that probably a lot of you guys also have. For the 2nd time this week I've had 3 games in one day. I get it, if you live in one part of the world you want to be awake when your game is going on, but why does the game allow 3 games in one day? I don't have enough rests to make this fairly happen. The other issue that happened today was that 2 out of 3 games had a time change and I wasn't there for the games, the first time I didn't use any of my rests and lost both my MC and his back up to injuries in that game; then with the 3rd one he changed the game time and didn't even show up until the 73 minute. If you're going to be a jerk and make me have a 3rd game today can you at least show up on time and pretend to give a damn???
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I think a good option would be to have a settings tab where you could allocate your preferred 12 hour period to have games.

For example, I am a evening/night person and worker - so any game that I have scheduled between 06:00 and 12:00 I often miss as I will be asleep. At the same time, I never get games after 22:00 hours on a day - but would happily take a game between 22:00 and 02:00 in the morning.

If you were able to give a preference of a 12 hour window in which you would prefer to play games then I think that would help. All T11 would have to do for the likes of Cat who are playing in a different time zone window is then find others that have the same preference as her - or those that are nearest to it, so everyone is able to play two games if needed a day, during hours that are convenient for them.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I see so few Americans on my server, and of the two I started playing with from invite, one has quit. One of the reasons is the stupid fixtures time for people in the US, especially the West.

Here's the fixtures from one for my teams:

Attachment 49956

Anybody in Europe get a Cup, CL and League match on the same calendar day? How about days with no matches at all?

It is REALLY frustrating to be so discriminated against, and let me tell you that is what it feels like.
    Above is a team I only farm T and boosters sometimes, so cannot really afford to change eight match times a season. It *really* isn't fair.

Ok.. whining over..

But folks from Austral/Asia and US with this problem know where I am coming from on this.
    Please chime in with your thoughts.. and if others also have this issue.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I didnt believe it when you wrote it and had to carefully go over your screenshot. Days with no league games. LOL. So does that mean you dont have to log in that day for the tokens and stuff?

I can understand that when you might play someone in Asia with the time difference.

But at the end of the day, do you really need to watch a match? I win when I dont watch more often than when I actually watch, which is upsetting since it defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I think a good option would be to have a settings tab where you could allocate your preferred 12 hour period to have games.

For example, I am a evening/night person and worker - so any game that I have scheduled between 06:00 and 12:00 I often miss as I will be asleep. At the same time, I never get games after 22:00 hours on a day - but would happily take a game between 22:00 and 02:00 in the morning.

If you were able to give a preference of a 12 hour window in which you would prefer to play games then I think that would help. All T11 would have to do for the likes of Cat who are playing in a different time zone window is then find others that have the same preference as her - or those that are nearest to it, so everyone is able to play two games if needed a day, during hours that are convenient for them.
    but they have to care to be able to implement that sort of thing. And if they did, that creates so many logistical problems, it is most likely not worth it in the end. Someone, somewhere is always going to be upset about the schedule, no matter what they do.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    but they have to care to be able to implement that sort of thing. And if they did, that creates so many logistical problems, it is most likely not worth it in the end. Someone, somewhere is always going to be upset about the schedule, no matter what they do.
    I agree that this suggestion is looked simple but may cause headache to administrator during match schedule creation. At present, they may just group the players to several groups only but there will be 24 groups with this suggestions.

So my suggestion was that Nordeus provides several "time zones" for users to choose instead of allowing users to freely choose any 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I didnt believe it when you wrote it and had to carefully go over your screenshot. Days with no league games. LOL. So does that mean you dont have to log in that day for the tokens and stuff?

I can understand that when you might play someone in Asia with the time difference.

But at the end of the day, do you really need to watch a match? I win when I dont watch more often than when I actually watch, which is upsetting since it defeats the purpose.
    Watching matches is not very important. My major concern is unable to make changes like tactic changes, substitution, green pack condition recovery, etc. between matches.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast