Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Save - Load option

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Save - Load option

I really miss that option from other games I played so far.
    I have more than one team but some times I don't have time to be active with all of them.
    But I don't want to "destroy" my players, having negative records, scores, whatever.
    So, at the end of the season, I "save" the team as it is and deactivate it for the next period.
    When I 'll decide to join again, I set "load" and participate with the previous conditions in the next league when it 'll start.

* this suggestion was posted in the Greek forum too
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't think it's technically possible. Your teams are all part of a server environment along with the teams of a mass of other players. Adding an option like you've just described will most likely mess up the databases.

I respect that you play multiple teams but in the end that's your choice and as with most aspects in life you can't have it all thus priorities are needed.

Kind regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Adding an option like you've just described will most likely mess up the databases.
    that's why I said about only at the end of the season, after finishing all the obligations

I respect that you play multiple teams but in the end that's your choice and as with most aspects in life you can't have it all thus priorities are needed.
    well, this can be for everyone who has only one team.
    Indeed there are periods when job-family-health has the priority but after this maybe tough period it's good to have our team in the situation we left it.

* I wouldn't mind if T11 use my team as bot but with no changes after I 'll take it over again.
    Altiplano likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I really miss that option from other games I played so far.
    I have more than one team but some times I don't have time to be active with all of them.
    But I don't want to "destroy" my players, having negative records, scores, whatever.
    So, at the end of the season, I "save" the team as it is and deactivate it for the next period.
    When I 'll decide to join again, I set "load" and participate with the previous conditions in the next league when it 'll start.

* this suggestion was posted in the Greek forum too
    I talked to Nordeus support about it ages ago... Developer know about that idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I talked to Nordeus support about it ages ago... Developer know about that idea...
    Maybe we have to open a thread to talk about what ideas dev's don't know.... xD

Actually I wonder what is happening with our ideas, specially the old ones.
    Who of them are permanently rejected, who are in a drawer or what
    khris likes this.

Actually I wonder what is happening with our ideas, specially the old ones.
    Who of them are permanently rejected, who are in a drawer or what
    Shhhhhttt our ideas are having a party in Alice and the wonders world.. xD

Famous
    For the first 24 hour of the season why can't they give us an opt out button? Press the button and our account freezes for the next 28 days. No matches, no levelling up, no tokens, no rest packs, nothing. Just an account in limbo until the next season when we start exactly how we left things. No player ageing either!

and no need for tanking - lol

Famous
    and no need for tanking - lol
    We all need a break now and again as you yourself pointed out.
    And how about something along the lines of " if an association promotes ( or retains platinum or even gold 1 status ), then all the teams within that association also level up." So if you've spent the season tanking but your association does well you've wasted a season. Why tank for associations if you're gonna level up and lose 20%?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast